xvi.

"Guanlin-ah,can you keep a secret?" I ask Guanlin while I'm munching on a spicy chicken wing that he bought.

"Sure noona.What is it?"

"I'm engaged."

I panicked when Guanlin choked,I immediately gave him a glass of coke."Sheesh Guanlin,the chicken won't run away from you! Stop eating too fast."

"I'm not eating fast,I just got surprised on what you said." "That I'm engaged?"

"Duh.Noona,you haven't introduced someone to me and Yoonshin noona. And then you're going to announce that you're engaged?" he said,looking a bit annoyed.

Well,I understand him."Who is it,noona? Is he older than me? Is he handsome like me? Is he tall like me?"

"Is that your way of saying your perfect? If it is,well it doesn't work." I said then rolled my eyes."Of course,he's older than you.Yes,he's handsome.And yes,he's tall."

"And like you,he's an ido—" "AN IDOL?!?!"

I sighed and nodded,"Do you know The8 of Seventeen?"

"The8 sunbaenim?! You're engaged to him?!"

I nodded again,"His parents like me to marry him."

"And you said yes?"

"Yeah." I sais before taking a bite on the chicken.

"Aish Jooyeon noona.What am I going to do with you? You always trust people easily."

I pouted,"Yah,I'm not 14 years old okay? I'm already 21.I know what I'm doing."

"You know what you're doing? Then why did you agree on marrying him noona?"

"It's a long story,Guanlin.Just trust noona okay?" I asked.

After staring at me,he sighed and nodded."Okay,I trust you.Just don't get hurt okay? You know how much I care about you and Yoonshin noona right?"

I smiled and hugged him,"Thanks Guanlin."