vii.

It's been two days since that incident happened and I never went back to their house ever again.Seungcheol oppa and the others are inviting me to theri dorm,but I refuse.I always say that I'm busy while in fact,I'm so close to dying because of boredom.

"Mom,I don't even love her."

That moments still keeps on replaying on my mind.I didn't know Minghao could be that mean-spirited.He didn't even thought about what would his mom feel..or I would feel.He's mean.He's very different on what he shows to his fans.He's being an ass.

I even regret liking him at the first place.Why did I even chose to be his fansite?!

I'm planning to change my fansite 'too.Or maybe just quit.I'll find another job.I just need to talk to Mr.Han.

I thought Minghao is a nice guy,that he'll think about marrying me instead of refusing.Well I can't blame him,I'm just a nobody to him.Even Seventeen,I know that they only treat me as a fan.

I was thinking about things when my phone beeped.A message from...Seokmin?

[Jooyeon,let's meet.]

Should I meet him?

I don't really have a choice,I'm going to meet the boys eventually and I have to talk to Mr.Han.I hurriedly took a shower and put on clothes.I decided to wear a skirt and a white tee,.I hailed a cab and told the driver where I want to go.