✨tagged

tagged by _onlyhansols (yiie)

15 facts about your girl,floweringhongggg

1. The real name is Eya.But I don't like being called by my real name,I'd rather being called Ibon(tagalog of bird because the name Phoenix is a kind of bird) or Panyang.

2. 16 years old,a 02 liner.And a grade 11 student this coming school year.(jusq po humss be good to me)

3. Boyfriend? I had some.Yes,SOME.Because I didn't have a boyfriend once,it's more than once.But I got sick of having relationship,it's such a pain in the head.(eH TOTOO NAMAN E)

4. I live in Cebu,Philippines.I can speak tagalog,bisaya,english,a little bit of korean,japanese,and chinese.(still learning)

5. 'I Married A Fansite-Nim' is actually a one-shot only.But I got interested in making it a book so I made it.If you guys are asking if I'm going to make another book,the answer is yes.This time,it's tagalog.Because writing in english is a bit hard since I write one-shots in filipino most of the time.

6. I like KPop since I was Grade 7 (first year highschool) and my first group is actually EXO.But I left.

7. The current groups that I stan now is Seventeen,GFriend,Day6,NCT,and probably BTS and Pentagon.My biases are The8,Seungkwan,Hoshi,Jeonghan(i ain't loyal when it comes to them,no one is),Eunha,Jae(my sweg chicken aheu)Ten,Taeil,Taeyong,Mark,RM,and Edawn.

8. I like listening to soft kpop songs to make me sleep.I also listen to KDrama OST's or probably a collaboration between my two favorite artists.(ex.Yang Da Il and DK-A Piece Of You,Monogram-Lucid Dream,and AKMU's I Love You and Last Goodbye)

9. I have the habit of pulling my hair a lot.That happens when I'm really stressed(I won't be surprised if I get bald at the end of the school year.)

10. I often have Writer's Block and I seriously hate it.

11. I hate people who take advantage of me.Basically,I hate my classmates from my previous school.

12. People say that I look cold and probably I don't want to be bothered.And yes,I do not want to be bothered ESPECIALLY when I'm eating (food is life) and to those said I look cold,this is my resting bitch face.

13. I became a carat in December 2,2016.The day when Boom Boom was released.My friend dragged me into the diamond life.

14.And to you who's reading this..

15. I LOVE YOU💕