"Your the idiot who wasted a months worth of oxygen on an illegal spacewalk." She retorted smoothly causing Corey to smirk.

"It was fun," The boy defended "I'm Finn."

Without warning the ship lurched and the three boys flew across the room, slamming harshly into the wall as sparks rained down and Corey heard a boy scream as he tried to move away from the bodies of the fallen boys.

People let out loud screams as the drop ship plummeted towards earth, Corey clung to her seat belt, screwing her eyes shut as she breathed in deeply. 

It wasn't until the ship stopped moving that Corey opened her eyes to look around.

Taking a few more deep breaths as the lights flickered on, Corey let her head fall back against her seat with a thud.

"Listen," Someone Corey couldn't see called "No machine hum."

Another voice chimed "Whoa, that's a first."

With a resonating click, the seat belts undid themselves and Corey was able to throw hers aside and stand up. 

She did just that, almost falling over as a wave of dizziness washed over the girl who was quick to regain her balance.

Corey spotted Finn leaning next to the two boys, unharmed. The other two however were not so lucky.

"Are they breathing?" The familiar blonde from before asked, Finn replied by shaking his head solemnly as Corey bit back a sarcastic remark and turned away.

Climbing down the ladder she could see a large crowd had formed, everyone wanting to get outside. 

A tall, muscular man with slicked back dark hair stood at the front of the crowd holding his arms out "Hey, just back it up guys."

Pushing her way to the front Corey saw the boy reach for the leaver to open the door.

"Stop!" The blonde from before cried out causing Corey to sigh, if she was going to die she'd rather get it over with "The air could be toxic!"

"If the airs toxic we're all dead anyway." The boy responded.

"Bellamy?" A soft voice called as Corey turned to see another girl climbing down the ladder. She had been sitting across from Corey on the trip down.

"My god," The boy breathed as she stopped in front of him "Look how big you've gotten."

They hugged tightly, Corey couldn't help but feel she was witnessing something private and it made her feel uncomfortable. 

"What the hell are you wearing?" The girl asked in distaste, pinching the fabric of his jacket between her fingers "A guards uniform?"

"I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someones gotta keep an eye on you." They hugged again.

"Wheres your wristband?" The blonde demanded, bringing Corey back to the situation at hand.

The brunette turned to her, sneering "Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year." 

"No one has a brother!" Someone called as others began to contribute.