"Did they like, sleep together?" Gaten said.

"What kind of sleeping together are you talking about," Caleb said, and Gaten hit his arm.

"Both." Gaten responded.

"Well, Finn had no shirt on, and Millie only had a shirt on." I said, and they started flipping out.

"But they said that they just fell asleep watching a movie." I said, and they were still shook.

"Why didn't you tell us this when it happened?" Caleb asked.

"I don't know. Just don't tease him too much." I said, and they nodded.

Millie's pov

I heard a knock on the door, and I went to open it. I walked to the door, and opened the door to Finn, with a worried face.

"Did you take the stairs?" I asked, assuming because the power is down.

"Yeah."

"That's like 10 floors." I said, and he walked in, setting his back down.

"Going down." He said, and I nodded.

"I'm gonna change." Finn stated, and I nodded, as he went into the bathroom, and I sat down on his bed, my bare legs dangling.

I was wearing one of his shirts, it was long on me. It was a plain black one. I heard the thunder boom, and I felt a tear go down my cheek.

When there were thunderstorms in England, I usually slept with Paige. She kept me safe. I actually had a family that cared for me.

I heard Finns footsteps go over to me. He sat down next to me, and I turned my face over to him.

"Please don't cry." He said, which made me want to cry even more. I felt his hand on my cheek, and he wiped my tears from them. I looked up to him, and he smiled.

"Pretty." He said, and I laughed a little, and sniffed.

We repositioned ourselves so that we were laying down, my head on his lower shoulder, his arm around my waist, and I slung my other arm over his body, to his other hand, putting mine on top of his. I put my leg over his a little, since I was laying to the side.

-

"What were you and the guys doing?" I asked him, fiddling with his hand. It was on his stomach, and we were both playing with each other's hands, not connecting them. I was tapping on the palm of his hand, and he kept moving it and securing my fingers.

"We were just playing fortnite, but the power went out." Finn said, and I smiled.

"Typical." I said, and he laughed a little, and it made my stomach tingly.

"If you don't mind me asking, why don't you like catching feelings for guys?" Finn asked me, and I stopped fiddling with his hand, setting it softly on his.

"Well, in my old school, I really liked this guy named Romeo. For like, 2 years. We started talking, but it ended because I saw him making out with another girl. So I stopped. It happened a lot, with a lot of guys. So I thought it would just be better for me to stop having feelings for people." I explained, and Finn hummed in response.

"Wait." Finn said.

"What?" I asked, and I sat up a little, looking at him below me.

"Did you ever kiss anyone before you moved?" He asked me, and I shook my head no.

"Why didn't you tell me I was your first kiss!" He said, and I smiled.

"I don't know, I just didn't want to put pressure on you." I said, and there was thunder in the distance.

"Well, now I feel bad. I could've done better." He said, and I smiled.

"You can make it up to me now." I said, and he smiled, sitting up.

"So a re-first kiss?" He asked, looking at me, and I nodded. He smiled, and looked down at my lips, then me. He did it again, and then we both leaned in.

I felt his lips connect with mine, and they were super soft. I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach, and ignored it, and felt Finn put more passion into the kiss we were sharing. He traced his thumb over my cheek, which made my stomach jump. He then slowly leaned away, our bottom lip separating before the top. Our foreheads were leaning against each other, and I smiled.

"Okay, How was that, on a scale of one to ten?" He asked, and I smiled, and met his eyes.

"An eleven." I said, leaning my lips back into his, and leaning him gradually down to the bed, on his back.

I repositioned myself on him, and his hands met my waist, as mine were on both sides of his face.

We made the kiss slower, slower than our usual kisses.

I heard him breath in through his nose, and I let go of his lips, taking a breath myself.

"What ever happened to bird?" Finn asked, and I giggled a little.

"Screw bird." I said, and he smiled, and I leaned into his lips once again, connecting his soft ones with mine.

I felt his hands slide down to my thighs, which were bare, and I let go of his lips, and kissed his cheek, down to his jaw, then to his neck.

"If you leave another hickey I swear Mills," Finn said, and I laughed a little.

"I won't," I said, looking in his eyes.

We both smiled.

And it's like the thunder disappeared. It didn't bother me anymore tonight, because Finn is here, and he's what I need right now.

Awe.

You thought the chapter was over? Well, it's not. Here's a bonus. You will ENJOY IT.

Finns pov (you're welcome)

Millie stopped kissing me, pulling away from my lips.

"What did you want to say?" She asked, but we heard thunder hit. She jumped a little. The thunder is bothering her. I don't even know if I should tell her.

"Nothing, forget it." I said, as she nodded and placed her lips back onto mine.

I figured something out over the past couple months, and it took me not that long.

I don't like Millie. I don't.

I'm in love with her.

You can be shook now, and you're welcome.