I don't know what to say. "Huh!" I stare blankly at the front desk. I scoff. "I know you are just kidding."

I know Arhaan wants to tease me. I seriously hope he's just teasing me. It's okay Ayaat take a deep breath.

I startle and came into my senses when I hear him saying. "No, I'm not."

"I wish it would have been a joke.." he sighs and leaves a hopeless sigh. "But it's re.."

"Don't you dare Arhaan.." I stop him.  "He's my brother this cannot be true... tell me it's a joke... no no no.. how could it be... I mean.." I blabber.

Arhaan stops the car I don't bother to look where am I. "Arhaan... take me to him, where is he? Why isn't he answering any of my calls?" I keep questioning him.

"Ayaat! Ayaat!" He shakes me. "Arhaan looks Uzair isn't answering my calls," I say him in complete lostness. "We are here..at the hospital come let's meet him directly," he says and comforts me. "Are you done kidding me? You are completely mad, you and your sister what's wrong with you both? And Zain? What is going on?" I shout.

He didn't answer any of my questions rather pulled me towards him "Ayaat just look in my eyes, am I lying?" He cups my face with his both hands and I look at him in his eyes. Which convinced me that it is true, this is a reality I'm not dreaming too.

Oh my Lord, my brother. I start crying and he took me inside the hospital.
_________

ARHAAN.

She rubs her eyes, again and again, to make sure that he's not Uzair but unluckily he is Uzair. "No, no, no, no, this cannot be true." She murmurs. I walk near her and keeps my palm on her shoulder to comfort her. She burst into cry and hugs me immediately. I hug her back and brush her hair softly.

I take a deep breath. Life is seriously like a rollercoaster...for a while it was on a lane and now it's on the top where we are trembling to get down. A day before this accident everything was so good and calm, even a few hours earlier everything was literally good, better than this at least. And look what this ride has taken us up to.

I wish I could do something for my sister and for my Ayaat. My silent whispers will kill me one day which will make me helpless.

Ayaat can get another trauma and I have to make her calm. Since her accident, she was going through tiresome amnesia which happens if a person is going through any sort of physical and emotional trauma..in her case she was suffering from both.. physical and emotional and this time if she takes it too much then it can lead to coma or death. So this can be serious.

"Ayaat?" She breaks the hug. "Don't worry he'll be fine.. believe me, and the almighty.. everything will surely be alright soon..okay?" I say her softly brushing her hair which came on her face and then wipes her tears. She looks into my eyes with so much pain. "Do..do you really believe?" She hiccups. "Mmhm" I nod. "Then I believe in it too," she says and tries to get rid of her tears. "Yes... Uzair will be fine" she repeats to calm herself and smile weakly.

She peeps in the room from the mirror of the door. And sighs.
_____________________

AYAAT.

"Count down begins" I take a deep breath..as I recollect something.

"Ar-Arhaan" I hesitate. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Call Dad... Just call him fast. please call him" I blabber. "Is everything ok?" He asks me again. "Can you please call him effing soon?"I raise my voice. "Calm down, wait," he says and dials.

"He isn't answering. "

"The fuck!!!" I quickly tried my phone but he isn't. I instantly dialled Zain.

"Hello... Zain?"

"Yes?" He sounds extremely sad.

"Listen just call Dad quickly and know where is he and stop him!" I order. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Just fucking call him and know where is he."

"ok..ok...and how's Uzair?" He asks. "He's still in the emergency care" I lower my voice as I peep in the room again.
______

"Dad isn't answering my calls.." Zain comes here.

"You came here? Fighting with your fear?" Arhaan asks. He nods.

"What's wrong though?" They both ask me.

"Don't you remember what dad said to Uzair? When he was trying to kill me? Just before the ceremony starts?" I ask Zain and he nods recollecting.

"I can surely say he's under this.." I say with a 100% guarantee.

"I even think it so.." Zain mummer.

"Ayaat!?"

"Yeah?" I gasp.

"Don't worry, this time I'm here and I promise you that Uzair will be fine soon and also I'll catch dad with proofs."

"I'll not let anything happen to any of my love ones, hopefully." He states and leaves.

"Listening to his words made me believe in him and Zain who was so afraid of hospitals has come here, and though when I was ill..he wasn't with me and couldn't able to do anything and even was not knowing the truth of dad and now he's here with us comforting me and you," I say to Arhaan.

He nods. And sits on the bench holding his forehead.

"Arhaan everything will be fine soon.. and Sofia too... don't worry.." I say and he looks at me giving me a satisfy blink.
___________________________

Hey guys...
How are you all, yeah yeah don't be mad at me. I know I'm too late.. what should I do.. :/ was seriously busy in some of the other things. But yes what do think about what happens next?
Will Uzair be alive?
And Zain can be able to catch his dad?

Hope you'll are liking it.
Please don't forget to vote!!!
__
Thank you so much for your support and love...
Stay tuned 💝
And I'll catch you all in the next chapter
Xoxo.