Characters Profile

Start from the beginning

Name: Rong Tian
Background: The devilish Sect master of Zhou Lan Sect. Formerly inner disciple of Tianshen Sect but was expelled after killing his fellow disciples. Considered psychopath,he and Feng Li came from the same town and entered the Tianshen Sect together.Although they grew up together,Feng Li hated him due to his barbaric nature.
Sword: Demonic sword
Treasure:Uncountable.

Name:Xie Meilin- female leadBackground: the young miss of Xie family,she is a talented cultivator possessing single water roots

Background: the young miss of Xie family,she is a talented cultivator possessing single water roots. She first met the protagonist during the sect competition. Later on,she healed the protagonist after he was poisoned by the demonic beast that attacked the Yuanying Palace.
Flute: Healing flute of the sleeping maiden.

Name:Nan LiBackground: The succeeding disciple of Feng Li

Name:Nan Li
Background: The succeeding disciple of Feng Li. A valiant character with graceful personality. Always smiling and especially close to her master who save her from bandits. She is well versed in sword play but prefers alchemy.
Sword: Twin sword of Yuan

Name: Su JieBackground:Second disciple

Name: Su Jie
Background:Second disciple. An arrogant young master of Su clan. He have a slight crush on Nan Li,whom he followed after meeting her during Feng Li's visit to their household. He carries deep animosity towards talented people,hence his hatred to Lin Chengze grew.