Chapter 23 - I Touch Myself

"What are you planning milaya?"

"Nothing Comrade."

"Roza?! You have that look you get when you're plotting."

"Nothing at all. You're so suspicious! Come on - let's grab breakfast."

It was Friday morning, the end of her first school week, and they were headed to grab some food before their morning workout together. Rose was dressed in her black leggings and a very tight crop top. Her sexiest stuff. Of course, she had a sweatshirt over the top she'd wear until class time, so Dimitri wouldn't lose his cool and make her go change.

Dimitri was looking a little tired. He'd had his first afternoon shift last night, so hadn't made it back to their room until just after midnight. It was fewer hours than he used to do at St. Vladimir's – but then when he was there, he hadn't been teaching combat for seven hours a day as well as their three hours of private training.

"We could skip training this morning, and you could have a nap before class?" Rose suggested.

"I'm alright. I just need a coffee."

"Or we could have breakfast and then do a one-on-one workout in our room?" Rose suggested wickedly, giving him a sexy look.

"You're insatiable Roza" Dimitri laughed, although he did look tempted. He'd all but fallen into bed last night, so he and Rose hadn't partaken in their usual bedroom activities.

It was so early that the dining hall was almost empty. Mostly just Guardians coming on or off shift having a meal. They both had a huge cooked breakfast, Dimitri grabbing several pieces of fruit and bread to take with him to keep him going the six and a half hours until lunch.

They took it easy training – mostly Rose doing reps and weight work while Dimitri spotted her and watched on correcting her technique where necessary. Poor baby – he really did look wrecked. It almost made Rose feel bad for what she was planning. Almost... They wrapped things up in the weight room, moving into the main gym just as the first of the students came in. As per usual, Dimitri plugged his phone into the speaker system, subjecting them to two hours of his chosen 80s hits.

"Alright everyone – line up. I want to run you through a new move before you do your stretches."

Rose watched Inna saunter in, wearing her tightest sweats and a face full of makeup, walking past Dimitri and swinging her hips seductively. Sadly, for Inna, Dimitri chose just that moment to turn towards Rose, directing her to do some chin-ups while he demonstrated a new move she already knew. Obediently walking towards the workout bars on one side of the gym, Rose waited until Dimitri had turned back to the class before turning and giving Viktoria a cheeky wink from behind his back. A wink that the rest of the class just might have also caught. She walked over to the speaker dock, pulling Dimitri's phone out and replacing it with her own.

"Rose..." Dimitri warned, without even turning around. "Put it back on."

"Come on Comrade? Five hours a day of 80s hits is getting to me! It's cruel and unusual. It's Friday... Can't we have something else just for today's session? Please?!" Rose was using her most weedling voice. "Tell you what - I'll spar you for it. We haven't sparred in class yet. If I win, it's my music for the rest of the session. How's that?"

When Dimitri turned to face her, Rose could see amusement in his eyes. He knew she was being a brat on purpose. In fact, he was surprised she'd made it through the week thus far without being bratty. He knew she wanted the chance to finally show the class what she was capable of. After a week of endurance, strength, and weights she wanted to kick some ass – and Rose using her pet name for him was her way of letting him know how much she wanted this.