Chapter 57 - Make the Call

Dimitri was sitting on the edge of the spa, looking murderously at the bathtub as it very slowly filled. Looking up, he observed Rose's outfit in surprise. She walked over to the long bench and deposited the pizza box, bottle of vodka and shot glasses on the end closest to the spa.

"Are you ok?" Rose asked, coming to stand in front of Dimitri, running her hand gently down his chest.

"Not really," he said with gritted teeth. "I can't believe I nearly lost my baby sister tonight. I could have lost you, too."

"But you didn't," Rose soothed. "She's safe and getting into bed now on the fold out sofa. She's ok, Dimitri; and so am I."

"I know. I'm just so angry that she was so stupid. I mean – it's no more than I expect of someone like Inna – but Vika is smarter than that. Or at least I thought she was."

"She made a stupid mistake, Dimitri. We were there, it turned out ok. Hopefully, she'll learn her lesson, and we can all move on."

"It's likely to be a hard lesson to learn. There's a very good chance she'll be expelled," Dimitri stated grimly.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Demyan takes this sort of thing really seriously. Best case is probation. Worst case immediate expulsion. She was so close to graduation – why would she do something so stupid?"

"I don't know," Rose responded, wrapping her arms around her Russian God.

"So I take it Inna knows about us now?" Dimitri asked, running his hands possessively up the outside of Rose's legs, fingering the delicate lace cuffs at the tops of her thighs.

"Ah ha!" Rose said with a grimace. "God it was good telling her we're lovers! I mean – I'm standing there dressed like this, and she's asking me when I'm going to go back to my room to sleep. She didn't look happy when I told her!"

Dimitri shook his head with a smile. "Let's not think about Inna. I'd much rather think about what you're wearing," he added, his eyes looking at Rose greedily. She did a little twirl noticing how his hand fell to his lap and how he adjusted himself.

"Are you getting turned on?" Rose asked coyly, coming to rub her hand against his crotch. "I do hope so - I've been saving this for a special occasion."

"Yes," Dimitri confirmed. "I really like this," he said, pointing to the black corselet. "And these," he added, pointing to the stockings.

"What about this?" Rose asked with a sexy pout, pointing to her black lacy thong.

"Nope. Don't like that at all. Take it off," Dimitri ordered imperiously, as he stood and went to lock the bathroom door. Sitting back on the edge of the bath, he rubbed his hand back and forth over the hardness in his crotch as Rose slowly pulled down first one side of her panties and then the other. Drawing them slowly over her hips she pushed them down over her long shapely legs until they were tangled at her feet. Stepping out of them Rose used one foot to kick them to the side. Standing in front of Dimitri feet apart, he ran a hand from her knee up the inside of her leg to the apex of her thighs. Rose rested her hands on his shoulders as he used a hand to lightly stroke her, a finger finding her swollen nub.

"See – much better without those panties on, isn't it?"

Looking into her lover's eyes, Rose nodded, gasping as he slowly sunk a finger inside her.

"You're excited, baby," he commented, adding a second finger alongside his first.

"Ah ha," Rose moaned, leaning her forehead against Dimitri's as he leisurely pleasured her. Curling his fingers forward, he found her g-spot, causing her to arch her back and throw her head back in excitement as she moaned softly, thrusting her breasts towards his lips. Using one hand on the small of Rose's back to steady her, the other fingers pumping in and out of her while his thumb circled her clit, Dimitri brought his lips to the edge of the corselet sucking and nipping at the top of her breast.