#4 - The Mortal Camp

Start from the beginning

"THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!"

"MORTALS?! HOW DARE THEY!"

"THERE IS NO LOGIC BEHIND THIS!"

"Calm d-"

"We're not going to go, right?" They all turned to me, "Miss Ellen, we have no choice! They will think we are rude and then they will show up at our camp and we cannot allow that." I sighed, "If they are rude to us, are we allowed to prank them?" Travis asked then Chiron sighed in exasperation "I guess." He muttered, "Now, get a sibling each and come to Thalia's tree. We are leaving soon." We all walked to our cabins, when I walked in, I saw my youngest sister Melanie, "Lani. Come, we're going to a mortal camp for a while." The 6 year old smiled and ran into my arms, I picked her up and walked out to Thalia's Tree. In all honest truth, I like to baby Melanie, she's the youngest camper. Nyssa and Leo were helping Chiron into his wheelchair, we were all there in our orange Camp Half-Blood, purple Camp Jupiter and gold Camp Olympia t-shirts.

.

.

It was Jason and Thalia from Zeus, Percy and Tyson from Poseidon, Katie and Miranda from Demeter, Clarisse and Chris (Clarisse chose to bring Chris instead of one of her siblings) from Ares, Annabeth and Malcolm from Athena, Will and 8 year old Alyssa from Apollo, Phoebe and Atalanta from Artemis, Leo and Nyssa from Hephaestus, Piper and Lacy from Aphrodite, Connor and Travis from Hermes, Pollux (he looked depressed, I think it was the anniversary of Castor's death) from Dionysus, Nico and Hazel from Hades, Butch and Chloe from Iris, Clovis and Shae from Hypnos, Lily and Louis from Nemesis, Haylee and Kyle from Nike, Jack and Ellie from Hebe, Sophie and Shaun from Tyche and Frank and Grover also came with us. In all, we had 39 campers and Chiron.

.

.

>James P.O.V (mortal)<

.

.

"CAMPERS!" Our camp director Mr Scott yelled, "We have visitors coming, they go to the camp down the road, Camp Olympia. It is an exclusive camp and we should be honoured that they are coming. The campers have ADHD and Dyslexia, but don't think any less of them, they are probably stronger then all of you combined." I was astonished, we were supposedly the strongest on all of Long Island. "BUT WE'RE THE STRONGEST!" The cocky blond haired guy who I was ashamed to call my friend yelled. "Shut up Riley!" Mr Scott yelled, Sarah, who was watching for them yelled "THEY'RE HERE!" And we all rushed out. We had around 50 people, we saw 40 people. The oldest person was middle aged and in a wheelchair. The others were around my age and younger. They were wearing different shirts. Some were wearing purple t-shirts with a gold laurel wreath and SPQR on it, others were wearing orange t-shirts with black pegasi and CAMP HALF-BLOOD on it. Majority of the people were wearing gold t-shirts with Camp Olympia in black, Camp Half-Blood in orange with an orange pegasus silhouette (above it) and Camp Jupiter in purple with a purple laurel wreath silhouette (below it) and a silver silhouette of Greek columns (like the ones at the Parthenon) on either side of Camp Olympia.

.

.

We greeted each other and found out that each cabin leader was here and that each cabin had around four people, except for around three or four of them that had two. Sophie asked why and their director replied with - 'our campers are all part of a family. Each cabin depends on their parent.' Then Mr Scott asked for them to get into groups of four as some of us were to show them around. I rushed forward, eager to meet them, a guy with black hair and green eyes who was holding hands with a blonde girl with grey eyes, a boy with brown hair and soft brown eyes, a boy with blonde hair and grey eyes and a brown haired boy with forest green eyes and a limp came up to me. "Hi. I'm Percy, this is my girlfriend Annabeth, my brother Tyson, Annabeth's brother Malcolm and this is Grover." I smiled "Hi, I'm James. May I ask, why are you all wearing different shirts?" Percy frowned and turned to Annabeth who muttered "Seaweed Brain." But she even looked slightly confused.