77

chapter seventy-seven; real life (eight months later)

I smile at the boys as I walk into the bedroom.

"You're in a good mood." Blake says.

"I am."

"Why?"

Reece smiles, knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

"Well there's always one day in the month where I'm really happy." I stop, looking over at Reece. "Well, technically there's two."

"So you're good?" Reece asks, making me nod.

"I found out about ten minutes ago."

"Oh thank god."

Reece stands up and wraps his arms around me as tight as he can, in which I return. Being in his arms is my favorite thing in the world, whether it's a stressful situation or moments like these. There's nowhere else I would rather be.

"So then what's up with the constant headaches?"

"Dr Andrews said that it could just be the weather changing. It's never happened to me before, but it's better than finding out that I'm sick again."

He buries his head in my neck.

"Reece, I'm okay."

"I know." His voice is muffled.

"So then what's up?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy you're okay."

"But you don't ever do this when you find out. You usually want to take me somewhere in celebration or something."

"Are you getting onto me for not taking you out?"

"No, I'm just saying that we haven't gone out lately, and I feel like you're not allowed to with how busy you are."

"I'm allowed to take you out."

"I know, and I love it when you do."

I pick his head up. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

"Can I not be happy?"

"Of course you can, but you're just different today."

I look over at Blake and George, who just shrug.

"I would like to know what's going on with my boyfriend." I say, making each and every single one of the boy's eyes widen.

"What?"

"We're in the middle of a livestream." Blake trails off.

"Why did nobody tell me?"

"That's a good question." George says.

"Is that why you were acting strange?" I smile. "You were just trying to be friendly instead of how you normally are?"

He nods. "I didn't want to give anything away."

I shake my head in attempt to contain my laughter. "Well it was still cute."

"I know. I'm very cute."

"That you are."

I walk over the where the boys have the phone set up and look at the comments that are pouring in over us dating. There are a few comments in there asking about what I was talking about when I walked in, but ignore those. I don't want to talk about it just yet.

"Yes, Leanna and I are dating." Reece says happily, looking at the phone. "It's been a little over ten months, and I couldn't be happier."

He looks over at me and smiles as I sit down next to him.

Now that the fans know, it feels like a giant weight has been lifted off of my chest. I've been wanting to tell the fans for quite some time now, as hiding it and not being able to hold hands in public or hug without anything starting within the press or something was beginning to get on my nerves.

I lay my head on Reece's shoulder as the boys talk about something that I don't really pay attention to. Reece laces his fingers with mine before picking my hand up and softly pressing his lips against the back of my hand.

"You okay?"

I nod. "I'm happy."

He smiles. "And I'll do anything to keep you happy."

"I love you." I say quietly.

"I love you too."