74

chapter seventy-four; real life

Reece and babies were my new favorite thing. He couldn't wipe the smile off of his face as he held Dylan, and my heart melted at the sight.

Also, baby fever kind of sucks at the moment.

Seeing Reece with Dylan instantly sends me into a baby fever, even though I know it is definitely too early for that. I don't want a child for a while though. I need to figure out how I'm going to work out my crazy schedule with going to LA every now and then, and I definitely want to get married before I think about having a child.

I know things don't always work out the way they're planned, but I'm hoping this one will. I am 19 and have barely started life.

"Look!"

Reece smiles as Dylan's eyes open and he smiles at the face Reece is making, causing me to giggle.

Dylan shoves his foot into his mouth, making me laugh even harder.

"Can you guys watch him and Aliyah for a little bit? I need to run something to my husband." Ellie says, putting their diaper bag next to us.

"Matt? Where is he?"

"At work."

"That sucks, but we'll watch them for you."

"Thank you." She sighs. "And I'm sorry about Sophie. I know how she gets."

"It's alright. She's just a jealous teenager. It's normal."

"I really wish my sister wasn't like that, but it's just the way it is I guess."

"Hopefully it gets better as she gets older."

Ellie smiles. "Thank you. I'll be like twenty minutes."

"Take as long as you need."

She nods and walks off, which apparently lets Sophia know that it's okay to come over here and complain to us about not seeing The Vamps or New Hope Club in concert.

"I mean, I was going to one day, but then I had the flu and I couldn't go."

I roll my eyes as goes on and on with the conversation, and Reece looks just as annoyed.

"Sophia, you-"

"Yes?" She bats her eyelashes at him.

Suck up.

"I-"

He's cut off by his phone ringing, and by the look on his face I know it's Joe.

"Leanna, could you take Dylan? I need to take this."

"I could take him. She's got Aliyah so it might be a bit of a handful."

"I can take care of both of them thank you very much. I believe I did the same with you and your brother when I was younger than you so back off and let me care for the children like your sister told me to."

I take Dylan from Reece's grasp, and he immediately walks away, his phone pressed up to his ear.

"Listen Leah, I don't think it's good for this family for you to be dating that boy." Sophie says quietly. "It's obvious he isn't really into you."

My head snaps in her direction.

If I didn't have children in my arms I would slap some sense into her.

"Excuse me?"

She smirks. "You heard me. Besides, I don't think you're happy. I mean, you snapped at me for no reason."

"Look missy, I don't know who you think you are, but you're definitely not going to change anything between Reece and I. He's known you for what, five minutes? And you're already acting like he's more interested in you than his own girlfriend, who he loves very much by the way."

"That's because-"

"And trust me sweetie, he isn't."

"But-"

"No hard feelings, but I'm pretty positive Reece wouldn't go after a bitchy 15 year old." I smirk. "Besides, people wouldn't snap at you if you weren't being such an ass to them."

Her mouth opens up to say something, but she gives up and storms off.

"Bitchy?"

"No! Aliyah do not say that!"

She giggles and claps his hands.

"Leah bitchy."

"Leanna? What did you say to the poor kid?" Reece asks, barely able to keep himself from laughing.

"More like what did I say to Sophia?"

"Where is she anyways?"

"God knows where, but she told me that she didn't think it was best for this family that I was dating you and that you were more interested in her than me."

He laughs. "Okay, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard."

"Is not."

He smirks.

"Okay, maybe it is, but still. She shouldn't be doing that."

"I know, but you'll have to get used to it if we're gonna tell the fans about us."

"Wait, are we?"

"Not today, obviously, but sometime soon I guess."

"Yea, it might need to be soon considering it's been two months."

"Two months, and many more."

"Definitely more."

He smiles at me before taking Dylan from my arms and pressing a small kiss to my forehead.

HOLY MOLY REECE IS 20

WHAT THE HECK MAN

UGH

I hope he has happiest of birthdays because 20 is a big step into adulthood even though we all know he's still just a little kid deep down

and yea I just realized that I literally typed almost the exact same thing on this chapter and the latest one in crazy.