Chapter 24

Memories....

You couldn't help but, think of all your times with Jungkook.

The first time you ever stayed the night with him. Back when they lived in the dorms and had bunk beds.

You looked up at Jungkook from the bottom bunk as his head hung over the edge. Looking down at you with his bunny smile, "you look so beautiful. I'm the luckiest guy in the whole universe" he said causing you to blush.

"Y-You better sit up be-before you fall off" you stuttered as your cheek turned a blushy pink.

He chuckled leaning all the way over his hips barely hanging onto the railing as his hands support him, as he held on leaning down to kiss your cheek, "I only want to shower the love of my life with affection" he said sitting back up but still looking down at you.

You smiled to yourself looking up at him as he reached his hands down to you, "I love you" he mouthed causing you to smile back.

You couldn't say it back to him. Not yet atleast, you always had this irrational fear that if you did they would leave.

"Why do you never say it back?" He asked.

You gulped a little, "I'm always scared after I say it. Im afraid you will leave me forever" you said fiddling with your fingers nervously, "I don't want to take any chances on losing you." You said

He smiled and reached out for your hand. You held it up intertwining your fingers, "I would never leave you" he said kissing your fingers.

You blushed, "But, I won't force you to say it. Speak it when you are ready" he said holding onto your hands, smiling down at you, as you puckered your lips to him.

You smiled, sadly as that night came to mind

You smiled, sadly as that night came to mind. You missed Kookie-jagi so much. All you wanted was to wrap your arms around him and never let go.

You remember one day when he was cooking dinner for you. Walking home after a few interviews and dance practice to see Kookie had snuck into your house

You smelt the aroma of cooked onions, rice and chicken with other vegetables. Sneakily you walked into the kitchen. His back to you as he busied himself with cooking.

You smiled at him, quietly walking behind him and wrapping your arms tightly around him. Placing your face into his back as you breathed in his scent.

He always smelt so good, like a man, but, you loved his bare smell. No sweat, perfume or cologne. Just his normal bodily smell.