Chapter 8

You woke up the next morning, a blanket layed over your body. Smiling to yourself as you remembered last night, the blanket placed below your nose as Jungkook's smell entered your nostrils.

You say up keeping the blanket over you, looking around, no one was home. Food was laying on the table with a note.

You got up, taking the small paper in your hand.

I had to go in for work. I'll come by later to get you, you just looked so beautiful sleeping I just couldn't wake you up. There's breakfast on the table. Eat up. I don't care what your company says. You're no longer allowed to be on diets. I love you. Don't worry I'll come back soon for you. I know you hate being home alone. Pdnim said you couldn't come to this photo shoot. He did tell me you can come after we are done. Be safe!
Jungkook

You smiled and placed the note down, pulling the chair out and sitting down. Your hand went to the fork, picking it up and stabbing the food to bring it to your mouth and eat.

When you were done eating, as you picked out clothes singing to music and getting the water ready to bathe in. You walked to his room, grabbing one of his white button up shirts.

Once the water had filled up, you stripped and got into the water. Turning it off and soaking in with the bubbles. A smile on your face as you took a sip of some coffee.

After 30 minutes of soaking you got out and dried yourself off, putting the towel around your head and going back to the kitchen to sit down and take more sips of your coffee. You looked around, Jungkooks shirt hanging loosely on you.

Sighing and getting up, washing your cup and grabbing a broom, wanting to help him out a little. You began to clean his house with music playing. "Overdose" by EXO was playing out from the speaker. You sing along as you went to swiping from mopping, grabbing a rag and cleaning the tables and windows. After an hour you finished cleaning and sat on the couch, sighing as you grabbed a book waiting for him to text you.

You heard a noise from inside the kitchen. Scared, you place your book down on the couch and stood up grabbing your phone. Dialing 911 just in case, you peeked in the kitchen. No one was there, with a sigh in relief and a hand in your beating heart you turned.

"Well hello Mrs (Y/N)" a tall slender man said.

You went to scream but, he quickly grabbed your wrist turning you around and wrapping an arm around your waist, placing a hand over your mouth. Your scream was muffled as you began to kick around, trying to press send only to have your phone knocked out of your hand, sliding under the table.

You squirmed around kicking and squirming around as he pulled you towards the back door. In the process of trying to get away you kicked a side table knocking it over. Reaching out to grabbed the couch only to have it slide along with you.

You stomped you foot on his, making the man Yelp in pain and letting go. You darted off to the front door, screaming for help as loud as you could.

"You will lose" he said

You turned the knob only to see it locked, with shaky hand, you tried to unlock it fast. But, you were too late. The man had grabbed you, tighter that before.

You kept a hard grip on the door as he tried prying you off, "Let me go!" You yelled.

He growled and yanked you away from the door. With frantic hands as he dragged you away you grabbed a door way wall.

"Stop fighting!" He yelled slamming you into the wall.

His angry face was inches from yours as he press your wrist into the wall hard.

You twisted you wrist trying to kick him. He placed his knee in between your legs to prevent you from hurting him.

"You'll only make it worse if you fight sweetie" he said with a smirk.

Tears began to form in your eyes, "who are you. Let me go" you pleaded before screaming again.

He growled and grabbed your head slamming the back of your head into the wall. You blinked trying not to black out from the impact before he slammed it again and everything went black.

Jungkooks POV

After hours the photo shoot was over. Jungkook couldn't wait to see (Y/N). Even tho he sees her everyday He still missed her like crazy when he was away.

Jungkook ran to my phone and dialing her number.

"Someone's already to see her" Taehyung said placing a hand on his shoulder.

He smiled and nodded, "Didn't she stay over last night?" Taehyung asked, "If that's true then everything's good with you two."

Jungkook smiled remembering last night, "Yeah. Everything's good" He said softly.

"Straight to voicemail?" Jungkook asked himself, "That's not like her at all" He said as worry began to nag at him.

Taehyung smiled, "Maybe she is taking a bath?" He asked.

Jungkook shook his head, "she would still answer." He answered. "I should go check on her"

Taehyung shook his head, "She should be fine. Maybe it died. Dont get to wor-"

Jungkook glared at him, "Look Hyung. I know her. She never missed any calls from me. Even when she is busy. She will answer and tell me she can't talk or she's busy. She has no plans right now. She has no promotion, no interviews. Nothing. She would answer. Somethings wrong" He said before leaving to the car.

After 45 minutes the car pulled up. Jungkook looked at the house and something felt off. Quickly running and unlocking the door, He stood there in horror staring at the wreckage of his home. Tables were knocked over, pictures fallen over an the couch moved.

He looked around seeing her phone under the table, "(Y/N!)" He called out in hope of hearing her sweet little voice. Nothing seemed to reach his ears but, the eerie sound of stillness.