Chapter 30

JK POV

He looked over at the door as the knife had fallen straight into the Detective. His body thumped on the ground. The girl screamed and someone came running in. The police looked from the body, to him, to the girl.

"What happened?" He was quick to ask.

The girl was shaking, "h-he saved me" she said.

Jungkooks eyes widen as he stared at the girl in disbelief.

"This man tried to attack me and h-he stabbed him" She lied, pointing at Jungkook.

The police nodded, "Wait here" he said before running off to get someone else.

The girl smirked and closed the door looking back at Jungkook, "Well I guess you will get to see me again." She chuckled.

Jungkook backed away and pointed at her, "What are you doing here?" He asked.

She shrugged, "Needed to talk business with him. How's Yoongi? I heard he managed to live through that lovely bullet" She said.

Jungkook shook his head, "That's not important. I want (Y/N) back and you are going to help me." He demanded.

"Tsk" she clicked shaking her head, "No, she is in the way of what I want." She said.

He looked at her confused, "Yoongi is single. You can hav-"

She laughed, "I don't want him. I want you" She said slowly walking to him.

Jungkook took a step back, "No. you can't have me. I belong to her" he said before hitting the desk.

She smirked and stopped in front of him, trailing her fingers on his chest. He gulped and grabbed her wrist moving it away. "You're just so irresistible" she said leaning her face closer to his.

He tried to move back, he didn't want to hurt you. Being a little afraid to move, her lips brushed against his, "You're just.." she husked out, her breath slithering along his lips, "Perfect" she finished as she pressed her lips to his.

He was quickly to push her away and wipe his lips, "Don't touch me" He said, glaring at her.

She frowned at him, "What is so fucking great about her?" She asked, yelling at him.

"She is a slut. A piece of trash that should have been thrown out a long time ago. Im perfect for you. I have it all!" She yelled.

Jungkooks eyes widen, "I have the perfect body, I'm pretty, skinny, rich. I can get you anything and everything. I'm a model! Do you not know who I am?" She almost screamed.

Jungkook raised his hand in front of him, "No, she is perfect for me. I love her not you. I would never have anything to do with a tramp like you! I will not sit here and have you criticize my girlfriend. I will not fall for you trick like he did. You can't break me down so easily. You'll find someone who will love you for who you are and not for what you have." He said trying to be nice.

She crossed her arms, "I want you!" She yelled, "You deserve better. You deserve someone as perfect as me!"

He frowns starting to get fed up with the girl, "and you deserve that trash that you hired to take my girlfriend. You deserve to be in jail with all the nasty, badass girl who will beat you like a pulp. If you don't want it the. give her back to me. I will make sure that happens. Your pretty high priced nails will be ruined by the time you get out." He said.

She glared at him, "The only way I will free your precious girl. Is if you agree to be mine. You said you would do anything to have her back. Right?" She asked.

"I will do anything even if it means to fight a girl for her." He said.

She knew he would never hurt her. He was too much of a softie. "I won't back down. Be mine and she is free"

There was a knock at the door, Jungkook frowned, "it's over for you" He said as he unlocked the door.

She flung herself to the knob but, he opened it with ease, "Take her. Take her for kidnapping" He said, "She is in on (Y/N) kidnapping. She also lied, I never tried to kill him. I protected myself" he said.

The cop looked confused, "No! He murdered him!!" She yelled.

The cop taped his foot, "mhm. You do realize we have cameras. I know what happened. He attacked him, so he only wanted to save his butt and the knife fell stabbing the man. Then I watched you try to seduce him." The cop laughed, "I know how you work Ji Su" He said.

She frowns. "This isn't your first attempt at a scandal. Remember that next time." He said as he handcuffed her and took her out.

Magical Time Skip

Jungkook left in the cop car after they landed in Italy. He taped his foot eagerly as the travel seemed to take forever. He couldn't believe the search was over. The only hope they had was, if she will be there and if they can get her back.

He had faith, with the cops there, there was no way this man was gonna get away with it. Jungkook was finally going to get his love back and he was not gonna let her out of his sight again.

They turned onto the driveway finally. The moment the car stopped he jumped out and ran to the door.

"Wait!" The cop called as he quickly jumped out and followed behind him.

Jungkook barged into the house, "(Y/N)" he screamed out looking everywhere for her.

The cop walked in, holding his gun out and pointing it as he looked around the house following close behind the idol. Jungkook stopped as he looked down on the ground, before turning to look back at the cop.

The cop put his gun down, and walked towards him, "The House is empty." Jungkook said.