Chapter 16 (21+)

This chapter will contain sexually and abusive themes. You have been warned

You screamed loudly, before he could clamp his hand over your mouth. Lifting your arms to strike at him as your scream was muffled.

"You will be punished" he growled picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder.

"Let me go" you screamed and kicked, whimpering in pain as your ankle throbbed again.

Ji Sung gripped tightly on your bad ankle causing you to yell in pain. Biting your lip as you reached out to pull his hand off you.

"Please let me go" you whimpered out.

"No, you belong to me. You're my little bitch" he said smirking.

You shook your head and dug your nails into the ground in attempt to pull away. He jerked your ankle, causing you to slide towards him as you screamed in pain again.

"Tsk. Did you hurt yourself?" He asked laughing.

Like a rope he pulled you to him by your leg. His big hands wrapping around your neck blocking its air wave. Pulling your body up off the ground, struggling to breath as you clawed at his hand.

He tighten his hand glaring at you, mouth opened, gasping for any air in desperation.

"P-please" You hoarsely spoke out.

"Should have thought about that before you ran" he said.

You felt your body go weak as your eyes rolled back threatening to lose consciousness. He threw your now weaken body over his shoulder, and held onto your waist as he carried you back to the house. He opened the front door stepping in and carried you down a hall. Black dots swarmed around your eyes, trying to focus on where he was taking you.

Fear took in as you saw a bed room, "no!" You screamed hitting his back.

"Shut up, you whore!" He yelled throwing you on the bed.

You tried to move away but, you felt to weak. You scooted back holding your arms in front of you. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again" you pleaded.

He shook his head, "Tsk. I don't believe you." He said crawling on the bed.

You whimpered and moved further away till your back hit the head rest. "I won't I promise" you said, "Please. I-I won't I swear. I-I'll be good from now on. I'll behave". You begged.

Your begging only made him even more furious as he slapped you across the face.

"I fucking gave you the set of rules!" He yelled gripping your legs and he pulled you to him. With a scream, you punched his chest and tried to push him away, "Shut the hell up!" He yelled pinning your arms down on the bed.

You tilted your head to the side as hot tears began to fall from your eyes, "You deserve this for not listening to the simple fucking rules." He said and leaned into your ear, "but, I think you will enjoy it. You Slut" he hissed.

His warm breath hitting your ear causing you to shiver. He pinned your arms down with one hand, using the other hand to caress your cheek, "I'll be gentle and way better than that lover of yours back home" he said with a smirk.

You whimpered at the thought of Jungkook, "please" you whispered out one more time, with desperation.

He slapped you again, "what did I say, no begging!" He yelled, "You don't know how to follow the fucking rules. So you must be taught a lesson like the whore you are" he spatted out.