[38] Soulmate

Jimin got up early once again avoiding the guy he fell in love with. He was in love but he was in love with a guy who liked girls according to what he says. What Jimin didn't know was that Hoseok was dealing with his own sexuality and what he wants. He agreed that Jimin was attractive it was something anyone could point out, yet for him he was figuring out the feeling was more love than a friendship.

The day was rainy which made Jimin's mood even worse as he trudged through the puddles just to get back home from a long day. He talked it over with Namjoon so he was feeling a little bit better. He got home before Hoseok which gave him enough time to get dressed and comfy. Since Hoseok still wasn't home he remembered that he had that date and was probably going to stay the night and have sex.

"Jin do you want to watch a movie with me?" Jimin emerges out of his room with a fluffy blanket wrapped around his small figure. His eyes looked down at the floor as he held his arms around himself to keep the blanket up.

"Like a friend date night." He jumped up super excited about the idea of watching movies with a friend. He noticed Jimin's sad mood and wanted to make the younger happier no matter what he had to do he would do it.

"Of course you know to get my mind off things." He looked down not for long as he felt his body squeeze into Jin's embrace. He felt a weak smile play on his lips at the thought of just being with Jin.

Jin was like a mom to Jimin in many ways. He would make sure no one hurt Jimin or made sure Jimin was okay. This point in time was when Jin's mom abilities really came into play.

"I will grab us some banana milk and maybe some popcorn." Jimin nodded watching Jin happily bounce into the kitchen.

_____

Hoseok was sitting in a small coffee shop down the road from his management agency. He tapped his fingers against the table knowing what he was going to do. He got an iced tea which he drank right before Rose got there. He was going to tell her that he doesn't like her and the whole date thing was an accident.

The door to the cafe opened revealing a cute girl in what she wore to work which was black skinny jeans and a dark red sweater.

"Hoseok oppa." She smiled giving him a hug which he stood up to be polite.

"Listen Rose I need to talk to you." She nodded taking a seat across from him getting worried about what he was going to say.

"Listen I think you are beautiful and all...."

"Let me stop you right there" she held her hand up to tell him to stop. She knew the conversation they were about to have.

"W-what?" He tilted his head like a confused dog which made her giggle showing the cute dimples on her cheek which were similar to Hoseok's.

"You are going to be nice then end the date weren't you." She didn't even seem sad or upset about him wanting to end the date.

"How do you know?" He laced his fingers together.

"I can tell, I know when someone else is gay." She chuckled throwing her head back. When she calmed down and she felt the stares from people around her is when she saw an even more confused Hobi.

"But I-I'm not gay." He lowered his chin yet his eyes still stayed on her.

"Really you're not! Because I am and I only agreed to this date because Yoongi might of mentioned your issue." Yoongi didn't out him or anything but Yoongi had known Rose since high school and since she was gay herself he asked her if she could watch Hoseok and maybe figure out that he liked Jimin.

"You did?" He was speaking in short sentences since he was at a loss for words.

"Yes now who's the guy your crushing on?" She rested her head in her hands looking at the still confused Hoseok in front of her.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone." She brought her hand up holding her pinky out which Hobi linked with his in the promise.

"It's my roommate."

_____

Jimin was curled up resting his head on Jin's chest as the movie played. They were watching the lion king which Jin didn't want to watch since it was kinda a sad movie. Yet Jimin fell asleep right before the sad part. Jin ran his fingers through the younger's hair trying to keep him asleep so he wouldn't feel any more heartbreak from the movie.

Jin looked up at the digital clock they had hung up in the wall. It was almost midnight and Hoseok still hasn't come back yet meaning he probably hit it off with the girl. What they didn't know was that Hoseok was venting his feelings to her being kicked out of the cafe when it closed then going to her place to talk more.

Hoseok felt good about venting his feelings and getting told what they mean. Rose was nice and really smart meaning she would be a good addition to the little friend group they had.

Jimin huffed out a sigh opening his eyes stretching his arms above his head leaning back on the couch.

"Baby you're awake." Jimin felt a warm blanket reach around his shoulders, he looked over to see Jin wrapping him back up.

"The movies over?" He yawed looking up to see the credits roll, then at the time which read one am.

"Good thing tomorrow's Saturday right?" He giggled surprising Jin that he found joy in something.

"That's right meaning we can maybe watch a movie tomorrow if you don't fall asleep." He pinched Jimin's cheek releasing a giggle from the younger.

"What about your boyfriend?" Jimin's face went blank as he glanced over.

"I want to make sure your happy." He smiled.

"You can make me happy by inviting him over tomorrow. I need to see at least one happy couple in my life you know. You guys are meant for each other." Jimin got a head rub from Jin causing his hair to go up every which way.

They both giggled as the tv went off leaving them in silence which they happily stayed in until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.