[33] Hit me wit that gay shit.*

Warning!: porn, just have to say it. Also yes I have the link.

It was reaching time for Jimin to end things with Yoongi. It was three hours into his shift and he heard the bell connected to the door ring but he dared not to look. He knew Yoongi was there but kept his gaze down into a table he was busy cleaning off.

"Jimin, you wanted to talk." The shorter male caught Jimin off guard making him stop and stand up completely. He didn't make eye contact with him as he just carried on throwing the rag into a bucket in the back room.

"Yes we do need to talk it's about us." He Yet hasn't looked the older in the eyes yet as he fully emerges from the back room placing his hands on the counter by the cash register.

"I feel like I know what you are going to say." Yoongi huffs fiddling with his thumbs looking down.

"You do?" From surprise Jimin looked up to meet the soft gaze of his Hyung. His soft brown eyes brimming with tears at the sight of Jimin leaving him.

"Well of course you left our date you spend more one with Jungkook it's kinda obvious. If you guys are dating you can tell me you know." Jimin went into shock at his sentence on why in hell he thought they were dating in the first place.

"We aren't dating it's just I like someone else and I kinda agreed to the date just so I wouldn't have to think about them. I knew you would get hurt so here I am saying sorry." He looked down again playing with the buttons on the cash register hoping for time to just fly by.

"I understand." Was all he said before he left. When Jimin didn't hear anymore he looked up to see the door closing and silence once again taking over the cafe.

"I d-did it." He mumbles to himself feeling a weight lifting off his shoulders sighing out with relief.

"You did now help me stock up." Namjoon was standing right behind Jimin that whole time not really making any sound and hearing the whole thing unfold.

Jimin shook his head and walked back carrying the fresh made pastries out for the after work rush.

Meanwhile Hoseok was laying in bed scrolling through his twitter as he normally does. Some of his friends have some nsfw accounts that he follows and sometimes would scroll through their feed when he got bored.

This day was different from most when he was scrolling through his friend Jackson's account which he would have straight sex or just girls nudes all over his feed. Jackson's feed was interesting because of the people he follows. Since Jackson was bi he followed some gay guy nsfw accounts which sometimes caught his eye yet not enough to click on them.

He scrolled some more far and deep into Jackson's feed when he came across a post which read 'Sub and Dom thread' with curiosity he clicked on the thread being taken to another section where there were videos. He didn't know what the videos were until he clicked on one. One of them read 'for Jackson and his vivid imaginations 😉' he was confused and decided to play the video. He soon regretted his decision when loud moans came out of his phone making him pause the video and have a mini heart attack when he realized he forgot his headphone.

He reached over to his table grabbing the pair of headphone and quickly shoving them in his ears. He payed the video again yet he noticed something very quickly on. He noticed that one of the guys were on his hands and knees while another guy was behind him leaning over and using the bottoms shoulder and support. When he figured out it was gay porn he locked his phone and threw it across his room.

"No miss me with that gay shit I ain't gay." He mumbled knowing Jin was still in the house reading or something.

Yet his curiosity got the best of him once again making him get up and retrieve his phone from across the room.

"Well if I watch doesn't mean I'm gay right?" He smirks as he lays back down on his bed unlocking his phone and exiting out of the video to see the others.

"Wow there's a lot I wonder where they get them...what am I saying Jackson lives on pornhub." He giggles scrolling down more finding different kinds of videos.

He continued to scroll when he saw a video labeled 'master and his sub' he clicked fast surprising himself as he turned up the volume.

There was a guy sitting naked in a chair gripping hard onto the edges of the wooden chair. He was leaning back while another guy ran his hands teasingly around his body playing with his nipples. Hoseok didn't notice but he was getting hard as the video played out.  He was surprised when the dom he could assume started jerking the sub off. Hoseok let a moan slip passed his lips when his pants tightened.

"Sir please let me cum." Came out of the subs mouth which caused Hoseok to tense up at the sudden words forgetting that in porn videos they sometimes talk.

Soon Hoseok found himself pulling down his pants replaying the video once more slipping his own hand in his boxers bitting his lip as he started jerking off the same time with the video.

He bit his lip making sure no loud moans came out yet loud pants could be heard. He got to the part when the sub wasn't allowed to cum which Hoseok got turned on just by those words. The sub kept begging until the dom let him cum which by that point Hoseok was cumming and he came a lot as he watched the sub in the video moan loudly as he came making Yoongi shake due to pleasure.

When he was done he closed out of Twitter not really talking about what he just did.

"Did I just really jerk off to gay porn?" He huffed and shook his head.

"No it doesn't count it doesn't mean I'm gay." He rolled over grabbing a towel which you could guess he uses for cum to clean up.

He would take a shower but he did love when Jimin was in the same room as he showered it gave him comfort even though in his mind he wouldn't mind having Jimin get in the shower with him.

(If you want the link to the porn video on twitter, yes I described a real video then comment now and I will provide the link because I know we are all horny fucks.😘😉)