[11] broken hearts.

Three loud knocks were banged onto Jimin's bedroom door. Everyone had the day off of work so everyone slept in except for the diligent Jung Hoseok who worked on music the whole morning.

"Who the fuck is it." Jimin yawed which sleep was present in his voice. He rolled over to face the door waiting for it to open. He then looked down at the knob seeing it was locked and wasn't caring on unlocking it.

The door knob jiggled signaling the person on the other side was trying to get in which meant the only way to open it was for Jimin to get up.

"You locked it you fucker!" Jimin almost jumped out of bed when he heard the voice of Hoseok still trying to open the door.

"Oh well guess you can't come in." He yawed rolling back over to face the bright window.

The sun came through shining directly on him burning his skin. He knew he had to get up before he melted but he didn't want to confront Hoseok not after what happened last night.

"Jin made breakfast and I want to talk about last night." One more knock on the door telling Jimin he was still there waiting for a response which he ended up hearing a quiet 'okay I'll be out soon.'

Hoseok ended up walking back to the kitchen where Jin happily stirred some pancake batter turning up the radio seeming way happier then his usual self.

"Woah what's up with you?" Hobi just sat down afraid really of this change of attitude not knowing if Jin was actually going crazy.

"Last night I talked with Namjoon and he called my voice 'cute' so I'm kinda dying." He stopped what he was doing to jump up and down like a child.

"I said this once and I will say this again. He might like you, I mean give me the go ahead and I will tell him." He started to tap his fingers a cute giggle leaving his lips when Jin's smile fades to more of a frown.

"What are you guys talking about?" The two in the kitchen froze when they heard Jimin's voice coming from the hall. His voice was soft and sleepy, his voice was really cute in Hoseok's mind which was going crazy with thoughts.

They both look making them stop what they were doing when they saw Jimin wearing dark gray sweat pants along with no shirt. He wasn't wearing a shirt kinda for Hoseok since he almost had a heart attack when Hoseok wasn't wearing one.

"Where's your shirt you little shit." Jin crossed his arms like a disappointed mom who caught him naked receiving a giggle from Hobi which quickly faded once he looked over.

"Huh...oh oops." He looked down rubbing his eye pretending like he didn't notice his bare upper half but he knew it was totally planned.

Hoseok was dying by the way his abs glistened under the over head kitchen light. How his pants hung low showing his v line, he couldn't stop looking at the short male who flashed him a quick smirk then taking a seat.

"Okay this is going to be a 'let's make up' kinda morning where we talk about last night." Jin swayed his spoon to point at the two who were now sitting side by side.

By the time Jimin walked out breakfast was already done and on plates. Jin passed the two boys a plate with some pancakes along with the bottle of syrup.

"Now I'm just as confused as Hoseok so let's start from the beginning...Jimin?" Jin took a sip of his coffee waiting for the explanation.

"Well....I was at the cafe and I was jealous, I was jealous that Namjoon got taken away from me. He was my friend, the one I talk to during work and I couldn't yesterday. I felt so alone, that's why I said I hated you, I was stupid. I'm sorry and Jin forget about what I said it's not true." Jimin kinda lied. The reason for his outburst was because he's in love with his Hyung and doesn't want to admit it.

"So that's it." Hobi narrows his eyes towards Jimin who was playing with his fingers trying to hide his blush staring at the shirtless male.

"Y-yeah." Now He was picking at his food with his fork pushing some pieces around the plate dipping it in syrup before shoving it in his mouth.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that." Hoseok was glade that the younger wasn't in love with him even though deep down he was upset that wasn't the reason.

There was a silence in the room as everyone ate their food. A couple bites was what Jimin had before pushing the plate back towards Jin who looked concerned before nodding him off to go. Jimin stood up sulking down to his room his heart in pieces with no cure in sight. His heart was hurting like he was having a heart attack.

"What if I die.....I will die of a broken heart." He gripped his heart dramatically reaching for his phone to go on tinder to find someone to get his mind off of Hoseok.

"Maybe I just need a quick fuck."