[1] Get out

It was early one Saturday morning the sun finally peeking its way through the clouds only to hide behind another. The streets of Busan were cold, empty the faint smell of alcohol seeped into the noises of the men and women walking the streets. Everyone was on there way to work not stopping one bit on a mission to be the first one there.

All but one tall wearing all black male took his time, stopping to look into the shop windows at the pears and gems laid in front of his eyes. He fixed his glasses that have fallen to the tip of his nose laughing as he did so. He ran his small hand through his blonde ashy hair only for it to fall again in front of his pure brown eyes. I turned back towards the road leaning against the brick wall which belonged to the nice cafe. He watched as the streets fill with people then emptied like it was timed.

"Park Jimin?" A small women's voice could be heard beaming towards the man who shoved his hands in his pockets for warmth.

"Ms. Kim I don't have time for this right now." The man labeled as Jimin turned his head to face the taller woman stepping in front of him.

"Your mother wants you back home she needs to talk." She smiled taking off her nice black leather gloves shoving them into the little pockets her jacket provided.

"And why couldn't she get me herself?" He lowered his chin looking up at her crossing his arms.

"Well Mr. Park she asked me because you are always seen to hang around my cafe." Her voice was the type to show comfort, which is nice because it belongs to the most helpful and caring woman.

"mmm Okay and you can just call me Jimin." He smiled before taking off down the street trying to avoid he groups of people running so their not late.

Maybe for once Jimin will be getting praise from his mother, yet that was so far gone. His mother has given up on him right after high school once she realized he would be taking a year off. He walked slow like usual not caring about the lecture he will receive later.

The wooden door of the small house creaked open to reveal Jimin who soon stepped into the entry way shedding his coat hanging it along side his mothers. His mother needed to talk yet she was no where to be seen, the lights were off throughout the house of what he could see. He made his way over to the kitchen to see the light on as well as his mother typing away on her laptop.

"Has father left for work? His coats gone." He walked over to the cabinet retrieving a mug as he heard his mother finish typing  her article. 

"Yes he has left but we need to have a little talk." One more word she typed then lowered the screen to see her son pour the black coffee she made earlier into the blue mug she gave him for his birthday.

"Okay." He smiled at his mother taking a seat at the small circle table across from the brown haired woman.

"Listen high school graduation was last month I think it may be time to move out." Jimin took a sip of the warm coffee as she spoke. Thinking of the words she has just said.

"Yeah last month you can't just expect me to leave right away, I have time. I'm taking the year off so I have time." He shook his head taking one more sip before setting the mug down on the table.

"That's the thing, I told you that if you took the year off you would need to move out and get a job." The mother claimed fixing her hair to go up into a high pony.

"Mother this isn't fair you can't kick me out what the heck." He slammed his hand on the table his mother watching the coffee ripple as his hand hit the table.

"You have one week to get out." She closed her laptop all the way closed standing as she did so.

"Mothe-" He couldn't finish as she had already left the blonde to think of what he was going to do.

He sat there taking a deep breath scooting his butt down on the seat to rest his neck on the back of the chair. 'Where am I going to go I have a week to look for a house and move out. I can't do that all in just one week.' He though rubbing his temples with his small cold hands. He got out his phone opening his favorite app 'tinder' swiping through the many girls and some guys trying to pass time. Yes he could be looking for a job but he was desperate or of what his friend Namjoon said even though last week he found Namjoon's profile on tinder. 'Maybe I will just find a sugar daddy there aren't any hot people on tinder today.' He thought switching to his second favorite app 'SugarD' in hopes of finding a sugar daddy.

'Okay I'm bored." He threw his phone on the table tired of looking at the not so attractive men he was looking at. He titled his head at the window seeing the sun fully shining through the clouds in the sky motivating him to get up and do something but knowing the small figured male was just a little lazy for that. 

The big question is.... How is he going to get a job and find a place to live in just one week.