[35] Let the games begin

"Guess who is std free and open for business." Hoseok announced model strutting in the living room slamming the front door shut behind him.

"And guess who's still a disgusting piece of shit." Seokjin mocked taking the last bite of his jammed toast while Jimin drooled over the peach jam Jin has just bought.

"No but seriously that freak thinks that me of all people would have an std." He shook his head with a giggle kicking his shoes off near the door as well as setting his stuff down.

"Let's see." Jin looked up licking his lips from the jam holding out his hand for the paper that was surly in his jacket pocket.

"Really? You need proof." He sighed not happy that Jin didn't believe him but he proudly handed the white sheet of paper over which the two on the couch happily looked over.

"Now get your sticky hands off of it." He snatched the paper back putting it into his coat pocket which was hung on the coat rack.

"So have you told Jenny? Did you break up with her?" Jimin spoke up before stealing a bite out of the second slice of Jin's toast receiving a grunt and a "Hey!!."

"Yeah I texted her right after I got my results and I also broke up with her. I am so happy she told me about it to because that would end me." He huffed throwing his body on the closet chair to him looking up at the ceiling.

What the other two in the room didn't know was that Jimin was on a mission. Not just any mission, a turn on Hoseok mission. He purposely was in a pair of short black boxers as well as a long white band tee that went down to his mid thigh. Of course he was wearing a panic! At the disco band tee because it was his favorite.

"I'm going to get banana milk to wash this down you want anything." He stood up smirking when Hoseok looked up them visible gulped readjusting in his seat so that he was completely sitting up trying to act like everything was normal.

"Yes! I would like some to, also I invited over Yoongi and Namjoon if you want to invite Jungkook and Taehyung that would be great." He leaned back as Jimin was already standing behind the couch.

"Of course Hyung I'll do it right now." Jin smiles as Jimin walked into the kitchen to get the drinks.

Hoseok looked at the ground remembering events that took place last night in the kitchen which made his heart flutter just at the thought. They haven't dared talk about it which made Hoseok happy Yet Jimin was just getting started. His heart jumped though when he heard the door bell ring.

"I'll get it, you seem jumpy today I hope you didn't contract anything else." Jin narrowed his eyes down before happily walking to the door swinging it open to show Namjoon and Yoongi with a bottle of wine in both of their hands.

"Since you guys never have wine we decided to bring over our favorites." Namjoon smiles giving his now official boyfriend a peck on the lips before walking into the apartment.

"Set the bottles on the coffee table I will bring out some glasses." Jin pointed to the table before walking into the kitchen where Jimin was carefully looking at one of the nutrition facts on the banana milk bottle.

"What are you doing?" Jimin got startled almost through the little bottle but held a tight grip, no one other than Jungkook knew about his relationship with food so he didn't want to draw suspicion to his actions.

"Banana milk, here." He handed Jin his banana milk which he gladly took narrowing his eyes at Jimin in confusion.

"Anyway we need wine glasses." Jin walked over to the top cabinet where they keep their alcohol glasses which had more shot glasses than anything else because every time they traveled they got one, some of them they haven't even used yet.

"Here." Jimin reached out taking two of the glasses from Jin's hand carrying them out into the living room.

Jimin handed the two to Yoongi and Namjoon while Jin handed one to Hoseok. Soon as they all sat down and got comfy the door bell rang again making Jimin shoot up from his seat knowing exactly who was at the door.

"Hey guys." Jimin smiles his wide eyed smile opening the door wide to reveal the sight of Namjoon trying to aim for the wine glasses as he poured the red liquid into each glass.

"We have wine if you want some I'll go grab you guys glasses." Jungkook nodded smiling at the rest of the guys of course when his gaze landed on Yoongi, Yoongi frowned crossing his arms as he leaned back.

"Ah Jimin while you're there I left my banana milk can you get it." He brought his hand together in front of his chest begging.

"Of course." Jimin giggled walking away from the living room as Jungkook and Taehyung got comfy together on the couch.

When Jimin got back he noticed Hoseok sitting alone with enough room in the chair for maybe one more person but it would be a tight squeeze. Jimin took this opportunity to walk around seeing Hobi looking really uncomfortable and nervous for some reason. It was true that Hoseok was thinking about the kiss and how it might of made things awkward for the two.

Hobi couldn't be more wrong as he looked up to see Jimin sitting next to him throwing his arm over his hyung's shoulder.

"Chim what are you doing?" He tried scooting away but the arm rest didn't make that possible. No one was really paying attention just drinking the wine from bottle one as they talked.

"I don't know there was no where else to sit." Jimin made sure to lean in and whisper it in his ear making Hobi shiver at his touch.

"T-there by Jin on the floor is a spot." Jimin looked over to see Namjoon on the other chair while Jin sat in between his legs on the floor. Namjoon was running his fingers along Jin's bare arms.

"Yeah but you're not over there." Jimin drug his pointer finger from the older's neck down to his shoulder stopping quickly and standing up.

"Okay let's play a game." Jimin had to make sure his teasing stopped at points so that Hoseok could want more and so Jimin could keep doing it.

He turned his body to face Hoseok who was shook his eyes widened and he felt Jimin's touch linger on his skin. Jimin smirked as Jin got out a game for them all to play.