Chapter 1: Wanna see outsiders?

" Can I please go?" I asked.

" No! You can not see the outsiders again!" My dad said.

" Honey, let her go. She will not." Mom said.

" Fine." Dad said.

" Thank you! " I said. I hugged mom and dad. I swam out to meet my friend.

" Hey! Sky!" I shouted. She swims towards me.

" We are not!" She says.

" Yep." I said. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the rocks. We swam to the surface and laid on the rocks.

" Isn't this amazing?" I said.

" How?" She looked at me.

" The people. Walking around, having fun. I wish that I could be a real human." I said.

" Um, you can."

" I mean an actually one. Not changing into one." I said.

We swam back down. " Christina!" I turned to see my boyfriend, Justin. He had brown hair and green eyes. He is tall and his tail is blue. He is a dream to most mermaid girls.

" Hey." I said. He swam to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

" Um. You know I'm here too." Sky said.

" Oh. Christina, I have to go. I'll talk to you later." Justin said and he swam away.

" That's weird." Sky said. I nodded and I swam back home.

" I'm home!" I yelled.

" Dinner is ready!" I heard mom shout. I swam to the kitchen.

" Smells yummy, mom." I said and ate. I swam to my room. I sang and combed my hair. I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

I hoped you liked it. Vote? The guys will still be in Magcon. The whole book will be Christina's POV