Chapter Twenty- Three

Start from the beginning

"What happened here buddy?" She questioned, hearing the dog whine and run towards the closed door to Stefan's bedroom, a trail of lingerie that looked fairly expensive littered the wooden floor. "Oh god, he's out of control!" She stated, pushing open the door and bracing herself for what she was about to find because she knew that whatever it was, that it wasn't going to be good.

"Stefan!" Katherine shouted a bit louder, hearing the water in the bathroom running. "He's probably taking a shower." Katherine commented to herself, sitting on his bed and deciding to wait for him to get out so that she could tell him that he was being completely stupid and reckless. But, the sound of Katherine's cell phone forced her to step outside of his room and talk in the hallway as she answered it.

"Hello?" She responded, hearing Damon sigh out a breath.

"Hey, have you found him?" Damon asked her. They had been looking for Stefan for almost three hours, all over town since he wasn't answering his cell phone and finally Katherine had decided to check at the house. "Yeah, the door was open and music was blaring. Damon, I think he's lost it." She replied, kicking what looked like a pair of red underwear with her high heels, groaning at the state of the house. It was a complete disaster. "The house is worse than a bachelor pad and he's been drinking, I think he's bingeing actually. But, it sounds like he's finally cleaning up."

"Wonderful! He's being stupid." Damon remarked, telling her that he'd be there once he dropped Izzie off at his mother's house for her to babysit while they tried to handle Stefan.

"So, is Klaus there?" He asked as Katherine opened one of the guest rooms, noticing that the bed was a mess and that a large image of Rebekah's face had red and green darts in the middle of her forehead.

"No and I'm kind of glad that he isn't here. This is pathetic, Damon. This is really bad…" Her voice trailed off as she pivoted on her heels when she heard what sounded like a female giggle coming from Stefan's bedroom.

"Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me!" Katherine shouted angrily with irritation seeping through the phone, hearing Damon's panicked voice on the other line. "Katherine, what's going on?" He questioned as she stormed back into her brother in law's room, nearly dropping the cell phone in her hands at the sight of what she'd just walked in on.

"Nothing, Damon. I need to call you right back. I'm about to murder your brother!" She explained with a hostile tone, hanging up the phone and watching Stefan's face turn what looked like 10 shades of pale.

"What the hell is going on here! Stefan, you've got less than 5 minutes to explain. The less words you decide to use, the better!" Katherine hissed at him, watching as the long legged redhead turned around and leaned against Stefan, her arm around his waistline. They were both barely wearing anything, just two tiny white towels sticking to their naked bodies.

" Eight words or less." Stefan smirked, lifting up his hand and counting them off. "Monica and I have been having some fun." Stefan explained with a beaming grin.

"Who's she?" The girl that looked just barely over age who Katherine knew now was named Monica asked out loud.

"Ah, she's my current pain in the ass, sister in law. Don't worry, sweetheart. Katherine and I never slept together. To be honest, she's never really liked me." Stefan replied, watching Katherine's hands curl into fists as she stepped in front of Monica, dragging her by the arm out of Stefan's room.

"What are you doing?" Stefan shouted at her, tightening the grip he had around the towel he was wearing, following Katherine as she picked up Monica's things and opened the front door, pushing Monica outside along with her purse and her cell phone.