Feeling Left Out. :(

They were all dark haired boys and so was the girl.

“Umm? Can I help you?” I asked giving a friendly smile. Suddenly the tallest boy ran past me following the 2 other boys and the girl.

I turned around and they were running to Justin and hugging and talking and handshaking. They all were smile big huge smiles.

I just kind of stood there awkwardly. Then Justin looked up right at me.

“Oh guys this is my friend and ushers niece Nicole Jonson.” Justin induced me. “Nicole this is Ryan Chaz, Christian, and Caitlin.”

I smiled and said a brief hi. I really wasn’t good with new people. I mean I am most of the time but this Caitlin girl was really pretty. I think I'm getting a little insecure here. They all said hi to me and then they walked into the kitchen.

I sighed and I walked after them in to the kitchen they were all laughing and having a good time. I just walked to the fridge and grabbed a ice coffee thing.

“Justin did you introduce your friends to Nicole?” Pattie asked Justin. I forgot her and usher were still here in the kitchen.

“Yes I did mom.” Justin said back.

Just then scooter walked in.

“Okkkkkk! Now that everyone is hereeee.” Scooter said looking at Justin’s friends. “We can go to the concert on the beach. We all need to pitch in and help get set up for Justin’s concert tonight. There’s two SUV’s parked outside. Kids in one adults in the other. Now let’s go, it’s about a 1 hour drive.” Scooter finished.

We all walked out the door and into the SUV’s. we were in the car on the way to justins beach concert. And let me tell you I felt completely left out. I know I don’t really know any of them very well but still. No one was talking to me.

When the guys started to talk about girls, Caitlin turned and look at me.

“boys I tell you.” She said as she rolled her eyes. I laughed and said.

“yeah tell me about it.” I said nodding my head in agree.

“So tell me about you. Where did you live before you came to live with usher?” she asked.

“oh I use to live with my mom in California.  She owns her own record label. She thought it was too much for me to handle when she wanted to move the label down here to Atlanta. For what reason I have no clue, I think she said something about business…….” And so on we talked and got to know each other. And after that the boys joined in and we were all talking.

I felt like I was back home talking with my old friends. I miss them though and no one could replace them. I think im getting a little home sick. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor nicole is missing her friends. :(  tell me what you think about the story so far. :) Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven