Justin's POV

Hey guys, READ THIS BEFORE READING FURTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now that I have you attention, this chapter with be in Justin POV. Just letting you know so that you’re not confused.

Justin’s POV

“Did you do it?”

“Yes I did, now will you delete the pictures?”

“No. You know what else I want Justin. We had two circumstances.” 

“I can’t do that, you know that it’ll break her heart.” She started laughing that made my jaw clench.

“Not my problem maybe you should be more careful about where you kiss your little girly friend.” She said evilly.

“She not my girlfriend.” I said still clenching my jaw.

“But you want her to.”

“Well I was going to ask her until you decided to come back from god know where you came from, probably hell I’m assuming.” I said sharply.

“I wouldn’t talk to someone who has access to the press Justin. We wouldn’t want those pictures out to the public now would we?”

“I don’t even care, it’s not like it’s going to ruin my life!”

“It might not ruin your life but it will ruin Nicole’s.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Oh but me and you both know I would. So if I were you I would go talk to her Justin. Tell her what she needs to hear.”

“You’re a bitch Abbie!” I screamed into the phone and slammed it on the ground and the whole thing smashed open and fell apart, ending our conversation.

I ran out of the bathroom and back into the studio where usher, my mom, and scooter were waiting impatiently for me.

Oh shit, I must have been gone a long time because scooter was giving me the evil eye.

“Sorry, um, I uh, got…lost.” I said scratching the back of my head.

“You have been in this studio thousands of times and you got lost?” Scooter said raising his eyebrows.

“Yeah…” I said walking to the candy bowl filled with sweet tarts. I took a couple and popped them in my mouth enjoying the sweet taste.  

I heard him scoff behind me. “Yeah I’m sure. You have been acting weird ever since you and Nicole had that fight.” He said looking carefully at me. I tensed to the sound of her name.

“It’s nothing, just still upset about it, that all. Are we done for the day.” I said making eye contact with the three of them who were staring carefully at me.

I heard scooter sigh. “Yeah I suppose.” He said and walked over to the music board and turned everything off.

“Ok then, I see you guys later.” I said walk towards my mom and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Wait, where are you going?” My mom said pulling on my arm.

“I don’t know, I might go visit Ryan and Chaz or something. I’ll call you later.” I said walking towards the door.

“Hey, it’s still work hours! Use the driver.” My mom yelled as I walked out.

“Got it.” I said closing the door behind me.

I walked to the elevator and pressed the down button. It opened and I walk in and pressed the floor button.

Once I reached the ground floor I showed my VIP pass to the guard by the elevator and he nodded at me and let me pass.

That guard scares the crap out of me. I turned the corner and saw that the word got out that I was at the studio. There was a huge crowd outside.

I pull my hood over my head and pulled my sunglasses on that were in my pocket.

“Ready?” Kenny said now walking in sync with me.

I sighed. “Yupp.” I said and we walked out the door. Kenny started making a pathway for me. And I got in the limo with no scratches and no blood.

“Where to?” The driver asked.

I sighed. “Abbies please.”

He gave me a funny look. “Back to abbie now? I thought you and that new girl were together.”

“It complicated.” I said and looked out the window as we drove off.  

.

.

.

Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven