My Studio Journey

I woke up the next morning. I smiled at the thought of last night. I looked up at my alarm clock. 9:00 AM. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I swear I jumped back about a foot.

“Wow, I need a shower” I whispered to myself.

I turned on the shower head and took a nice, long, hot, shower.

By the time I was all done getting ready it was 10:00. I was wearing skinny jeans and a white sweater with a black tank top, and UGG boots. Hehe Justin’s gonna be mad at me. I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen I was a bit sad when there was no one in the kitchen. I thought maybe they were in the office.

Nope.

“Hmmm where are they…” I said to myself.

I walked back in the kitchen and saw a piece of paper in the counter.

Morning Nicole,

We all went down to the studio. Come on down if you want. The driver outside will take you there.

-Usher

Fantastic. Well what else am I gonna do. I ate a bowl of cereal and walked outside. I walked over to the side of the enormous house and saw a limo. Do I just get in or… As if he heard me a guy in a nice suit got out and opened the door for me.

“Thank you” I said and smiled at him.

He drove me to the studio. When I got there I walked though the rotating doors, and let me tell you that was not easy, and now people are staring at me in the lobby. I smiled at them and they all went back to what they were doing.

I walked over to the front counter.

“Umm excuse me I'm looking for Usher Raymond.” I said to the guy who was not even paying attention to me. He was too involved in his computer.

“Aren’t we all?” he said still not looking at me.

“Excuse me?”

“Do you have a letter of recommendation?” he asked still not looking at me.

“Um no?...”  

“Then there is no way I can let you pass that rope over there.” He said point over towards an elevator with a rope in front of it and a big security guy by it. And by the way he was still focused on his computer.

“But I'm ushers niece!”

“Yeah and I'm Megan Foxe’s boyfriend.” He said smirking.

“But, I really am!” I said kind of raising my voice.

“Look-“He said finally looking up from his computer. Damn, was he attractive. He looked about 17- 18 years old and had brown hair that was styled back.

“I-don’t-cant-“he started studding and staring at me. “Hi.”

“Umm…Hi. Look I need to be up there right now, so you either let me in or I will call Kenny down here.” I leaned over the counter and whispered to him. “We wouldn’t want that now would we?”

He shook his head and gave me some form of paper which I'm assuming was the letter thing to get me in.

“Thank you.” I said to him and threw him a smile. I mean his is hot so why not. I walked towards the rope with the big scary guy guarding it.

“Um M’am?”

I turned around to see him standing, looking at me.

“It was nice meeting you.” He said and smiled and winked. I rolled my eyes.

“I'm sure it was.” I said and winked back.

I whipped back around and gave the big scary guy the letter thing and he gave it back to me. He let me in and opened the elevator for me and pressed the right floor.

When I got the 11th floor I walked out and the elevator door behind me closed with a ding. Well I have no clue where to go. I looked down at the letter thing it said room k5. I started walking the down the hall and after about 5 minutes I finally found it. I considered knocking but I just slowly opened the door and walked in to a beautiful voice singing.

I saw a ton of people turn around and look at me. I smiled at them all and saw usher and went to sit by him. He smiled at me and continued to do what he was doing before which was writing on a piece of paper, which I'm guessing is a song.  

I looked up and saw the guy who kissed me last night by the most beautiful water fall ever. He was in the studio room singing. I looked at him and he caught me staring at him. He smiled at me but continued singing. I smiled back blushing and looked down. 

.

.

.

.

Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven