Yes,Katie. I'm moving to Atlanta.

I was packing for my “vacation”. I say vacation because I know my mom will change he mind and will want to move back right when she gets things started down in atlanta. Hopefully that is anyway, I know it’s not gonna happen though.

“Nicole hurry up last day of school in California” My mom yelled from the intercom we have set up around the house. She said that way to excitedly. She acts like she wants me out of the house.

“I’m coming, I’m coming. Just chill.” I said back. Not wanting her to hear the last part and stupid I left my finger on the button and she heard it. I don’t even know why we have these stupid intercom things its only me and her who live in this house. Well except for out maids and cooks but whatever, they don’t count.

“What was that last part? You cut out a little. These things are getting old.” Hehehe. I win she didn’t hear me.

“I said I love you mom. Be down in a second.” I replied.

“Alright.”  Was all I heard as I walked out the door of my room.

I skipped down the stairs all most killing myself if the process. Note to self don’t skip.

“Morning mom.” I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I’m not one of those girls who are so disrespectful of their parents, I was raised very well. Always taught that if someone is mean to you should always be nice to them. Over the past few years I always go by that advice but added a last part to the say Always be nice to people who are mean to you it just pisses them off. And it was a true statement. And I love it!

“Morning sweetheart”  she said she was on her laptop like usually. She never stops working. I grabbed and apple off the bowl in the middle of the table and washed it off and took a bite of it. I looked at the time on my iPhone. 6:40 am.

“Bye mum I’ll see you after school.” I told her as I walked out the door. “Love you” I added.

“Bye, love you too!”  I got into my car and zoomed off to school.

I got to school and pulled into my parking spot number and sat there and looked at my phone I still had 15 min till school started. Then it hit me. This is my last day of school here in California. The last time I will see my friends for a while. Somehow I shed a tear. I never cry unless I am physically hurt. The last time I cried because I was emotionally hurt was when my dad left me.

I got out of the car and started to walk into school whipping my tears off my cheeks. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books. And then Katie comes down the hall walking towards me. She has a sad look on her face. She already knows about me moving. I called her last night after the conversation in the living room with usher and mom.

“I can’t believe it’s your last day here. Like how could your mom do this to you? And me!” she said while she hugged me.

“She thinks the label will be better off in Atlanta. But let’s not talk about it right now. I just want to get though the school day then worry about it.”

“Ok.” She said still in a sad voice. Then she perked up with a smile. Uh oh. What was she thinking. “Oh my god! You’re going to be living in Atlanta!” she said. What? She doesn’t make any sence. I just told her today and yesterday that I would be living in Atlanta.

“Huh? Yeah I’m going to live in…” she cut me of

 “You’re going to be living in Atlanta! That’s where Justin Bieber lives! Maybe you will meet him!” Should have seen that coming. Katie was a huge fan of him as for me…well he’s ok. I have actually met him once he’s a nice guy and I like his music but I just don’t see why people get so fired up about him. He’s just a guy. Well an attractive guy, who can sing. Ok maybe he is great but still.

“Yeah maybe I will.” I wasn’t going to tell her I met him before, she would probably attack me.

The bell rang signaling I was late for class. Fantastic. This was going to be a long day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we have more info on her dad. Once again I would really appreciate it if you would send me a message about your divorce stories. Whether if it’s you got a divorce or you parents got a divorce. Anyway thanks for reading. Chapter for will maybe be up tomorrow. I don’t know yet…but probably.  Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven