I Love My New Room!

Usher, Ryan Good, Pattie, Scooter, and Justin’s back up dancers. They all saw me. They all saw me singing. I know what your thinking. Who cares its not a big deal. No for me it is. The only people who know and herd me sing was my mom and my “dad” and usher. 

“That was amazing!” scooter said to me. “What your name?”

“I’m Nicole I’m ushers niece I’m staying with him for a while.” I said sounding sort of confident…at least I was trying to anyway.

“Nice to meet you Nicole my name is Scooter and I’m Justin’s manager.” He told me.

“Hi, umm I’m a little tired I think I’m going to go to bed.” I started to walk out of the hall way we were cramp in and then I remember I have no clue where my room was…”umm usher?”

“Yeah?”

“Where’s my room?”

“Oh well I got to go talk about some stuff with scooter and Pattie so” he turned to Justin. “Will you show her where her room is? And then get right to bed you need sleep.”

“yes “mom”.” He told him back sarcastically. I could help but let out a giggle.

“Whatever, just go.” Usher told him “good night guy”

“Night.” Justin and I said in unison.

We walked up the stairs and down a long hallway. I barley remember the upstairs of Usher’s house. I think we may have stayed in a hotel when me and my mom came down here last time.

Justin finally said something.

“Your voice is amazing. I hope you know that.” He told me.

“Umm thank you.” I blushed I mean getting a compliment from Justin Bieber is a huge to me and probably to anyone else.

“You welcome.” He simile at me. God, he is gorgeous.

“Here is your room.” He opened the door and it was amazing. It was pink and purple.

“Wow, this is amazing.” I looked around. I love it! Its soo big.  It even had a bench by the window. I have always wanted that!

“So you like it?” Justin asked. I almost forgot he was here I was so caught up in the room.

“Like it? I love it!” I told him.

“I'm happy you do. Ok well I'm going to go to bed I had a long day so goodnight.” He said as he kind of gave a little wave type of thing.

“oh, alright. Night.” I smile to him.

He left and I walk over to the bathroom in my room and took a nice hot shower. Then I hopped in bed and went to sleep.

.

.

.

I'm sorry this was short but I just wanted to update for you guys. Hope you like it. Vote and comment. Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven  :) Thanks!