Goodbye Friends, Goodbye Mom, Goodbye California.

I walked out of my last hour of the day at this school. I walk to my locker just down the hall and saw all my friends standing there waiting for me. Katie, Adam and Jake just standing there with sad faces. Katie had tear streaks on her cheeks.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I just broke down crying. Right there in the middle of the hallway. And this was no “just tears” crying this was full out sob crying. My friends comforted me until I was able to speak. It took about 10 min until I could speak again.

We all got in our cars and drove to my house, that’s where we would say bye for who knows how long…

I pulled in my drive way the tears have now dried to my cheeks and I have black steaks down my face. I got out of my car as soon as Katie, and Adam and Jake drove up the drive way. They just looked at me with a sympathetic look and I motioned them into the house.

Honestly we just sat in my room for the last hour we would be together for a long time and just looked though our old picture albums. I sat there crying and smiling at the same time while I looked at our old memories.

My mom called me down stairs and to say goodbye to her cause a taxi was taking me because she had to work.

“Honey I’m so sorry I have to do this to you, I don’t want to see you leave your friends. But I have to do what’s best for us so I can keep food on the table at night.” My mom said while she had tear going down her cheeks.

“I know mom. I know. I love you.” I said and now I was crying again. I hugged her and hugged her tight. I wouldn’t see her for how long…

“I love you too Hun. I’m going to miss you so so much.” She said while she hugged me tighter.

“I’m going to miss you too.” I said as I was released from the hug.

“Well the taxi is here. You don’t want to miss your flight so call me when you get all settled in to ushers home alright?” she said while she put her hands on my shoulders and bent down to look at me straight in the face. She was wearing 4 inch heels.

“Alright mom, I’m going to miss you so much.” I started to break down crying again. I hugged her again but let go after 5 seconds. I had to leave or else I would miss my flight to Atlanta.

“Same here baby girl, same here. I love you.” She said as we walked to the door.

“Love you too.” I hugged her one last time before I walked out the door to the taxi. My friends were all inside of it already and they were kind enough to put my stuff in the back of it too.

We arrived at the airport and I was saying goodbye to my friends. We had mostly already said our goodbyes at the house in my room. I hugged them all one last time before I herd, “flight 129 now boarding.” 

“That’s my queue to go. Bye guys I’m going to miss all of you. When I get all settled in I swear we will Skype for 2 hours.” I said as I had light tear going down my face. 

“Oh trust me I will make you.” Katie said while she smiled though her tears. “I love you like a sister.”

“And I love you like a sister too.”  I said as I gave her on last hug. “I have to go guys ill see you soon I swear, I will fly you down some time.”

“Bye” “We love you” and “Defiantly” all came out of their mouths at once.  I started to walk away and I looked back and gave on last tiny way and a small smile that said I will be ok for now.

I went through everything to get on the plane and was now sitting in my seat.

“Please buckle your seat belt we will be taking off soon and will arrive in Atlanta airport in 2 hours, enjoy your flight.”  The attendant lady said though the speaker phone.

Well this is it I thought. No turning back now. Good bye California hello Atlanta, Georgia.    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Well what do you think? Please vote and comment thank you all! Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven 

Being Usher's Niece (Justin Bieber Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara