Characters!

Nicole Johnson- Has long, Golden brown hair.17 years old. About 5  feet 4 inches, shes a bit of a short one. She has a small figure but lots of curves. She loves to work out and be active she loves playing hockey,basketball and football when she is with her friends. She has bright geen eyes. She loves to sing, and she pretty good at it too. 

Katie- Has medium lenghth, dirty blond hair. Also 17 years old. She's 5 feet 6 inches she also has a small figure not alot of curves as nicole though. She loves to dance and sing. She has bright blue eyes. 

We already know about Adam who is 17 and Jake who is 17. 

Mom or known to other people as Tammy Johnson- Nicole's mom. She has short brown curly hair, and she has a perfect body knowing that shes 37 years old. She is the owner of a million dollar busniess which is record label. She's is about 5 feet 7 inches and use to be married but divorced because of reasons that will soon be explained in the story. 

Trent- Has short brown curly hair kinda of a frow but not that bad its quite cute. He is 5 feet 9 inches so quite tall. He also has dark brown eyes and plays Basketball

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There will be more character to come later in the story! :)