Old Theater, Part 1

Usher’s POV

“Did you find a place yet?” scooter voice echoed into my iPhone.

“Yeah, the perfect one.” I said looking up at the abandoned building.

“Awesome, they will be so scared.” He told me.

“They better learn their lesson.”

Justin’s POV

“Thought you’d always be mine.” I sang as I walked from my shower back into my bed room.

I walked to my dresser and pulled off my towel. I threw on some boxers and a pair of jeans.

I took a glance in the mirror and ran my hand through my hair making it spike up. I walked to my desk and grabbed my Mac Air.

I flipped through a few emails glancing over them carefully; making sure no fans got ahold of my email.

I heard my phone buzzing beside me on my night stand. I picked it up and put it to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Justin, we need you to get here now, and pick up Nicole.” Ushers voice came through the phone.

“What? Why? Where? I can’t pick up Nicole we are still fighting.”

“At the old movie theater off Raven street. We need you here now, put aside your differences and get here.” He said quickly and hung up the phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows, and dialed Nicole’s number.

It rang a few times but no answer.

“Dammit.” I said, and got up from my bed lightly tossing my laptop aside. I ran to my car and drove to Caitlin’s.

I took a look at the clock 5:15. She should still be there.

I took a huge sigh before getting out of my car.

As soon as I got out of the car the front door opened up and out walked a laughing Nicole and Caitlin.

They stopped short when they noticed me standing next to my car.

It was silent for a minute; I took a look at Nicole. Her smile was gone and she had her head down, not bothering to make eye contact.

I then switched my point of view to Caitlin. She looked at me shaking her head. I rolled my eyes in return.

She sat there glaring at me.

“Uh, Nicole, usher needs us. He told me to pick you up.” I said quickly.

She looked up at me with confusion in her eyes. Those eyes though, so beautiful.

“Why?”

I looked around, confused.

“Why, what?”

“Why do you have to pick me up, why can’t usher?” she snapped at me.

Ok, so she’s still angry.

“Um, I don’t know he just said for me to pick you up.” I said glancing up at her.

“What if I don’t want to go?” she said crossing her arms.

I rolled my eyes, god she is irritating.

“Nicole, this isn’t a choice-” I started

“What do you mean it’s not a choice, it’s my life I can do what I want.”

I shook my head. “Stop being so dramatic Nicole!” I yelled.

“I’m not being dramatic, I’m being myself.”

“Your being ridicules. You don’t even need to talk to me or look at me. Just get in the car.”

She stood there, for a while.

I looked at Caitlin in desperation. She bit her cheek, looking sympathetic now.

“Nicole, you should go with him.” Caitlin finally said.

Nicole’s head shot up to her. “Whose side are you on?”

“I’m not taking any side, you’re both my friends, and I just think you should go with him. Usher obviously didn’t think it through”

“Well, I would rather walk then ride with you.” Nicole said and started to walk down the drive way.

“Are you kidding me Nicole!” I yelled, but she just kept walking.

This girl is so frustrating. I looked at Caitlin; all she did was shrug her shoulders and smirked.

I glared at her before I jogged down the drive way and meeting up with her. She was now walking down the street.

“Nicole, come on your acting stupid.”

She ignored me.

“Oh ok so now we are playing the silent game.” I continued to walk behind her. I licked my lips in frustration.

“You know what, fine, walk, I don’t care anymore Nicole.” She stopped walking, but didn’t turn around. I continued, “I came here because usher told me too, I didn’t come here to get you back. I’m just doing the orders usher told me to do, and he told me to bring us to the old movie theater off Raven street. Now will you do this for usher, not me just usher.” She still didn’t turn around. I slowly walked closer to her, she tensed up, I could tell.

“Look I know what I did was wrong, and I know that it’s going to be hard to get you back, but I’m going to try my hardest, but for right now I’m not worried about that. What I’m worried about is getting you to usher. Now can we please just get in the car and go there.” I said practically begging her.

It didn’t work, because right after I said all this, she continued to walk again.

“Ok that’s it, I have had enough.” I said catching up with her; I walked in front of her and gently threw her over my shoulder in one swift movement.

“Justin!” she yelled.

“I warned you.” I said shaking my head.

“Justin put me down right now.” She yelled again.

I ignored her and walked back up the drive way to the car.

Caitlin was smirking at me but gladly opened the car door for me, or her I should say.

I gently put Nicole down on the car seat. Her eyes met mine, and she looked pissed.

I gave a small smile before carefully shutting the door and walking around the front of my car and hopping in.

I buckled up, pulled out of the drive and onto the main road.

“I’m sorry.” I said knowing that it won’t do anything.

She ignored me, just continuing to look out the window with her arms crossed.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“Look I know that I’m probably the last person you want to talk to but the least you could do was be civilized.”

She let out a sarcastic laugh. “You’re going to talk to me about being civilized? Yeah right.” She said, I could practically hear the eye roll in her voice.

“Whatever.” I said just letting her comment go, and the whole conversation. I don’t need her more mad than she already is.

We drove for about 10 more minutes in silence until we reached the old abandoned theater.

I got out of the car and call usher.

“Were here, where do you want us to go?” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am so sorry guys! i have had no time to update, ive been so busy with school and hockey that i havent had time to type. anyway, i hope this makes up for it and i hope you guys are ready for this little segment of the old theader. Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and twitter @ButterCupSeven   hehehe happy reading! :) xxx