The Verdict.

I walked in the house it was quite except for the faint mumbles I could hear from the living room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an ICE, the kiwi kind. I drank it slowly not wanting to go into the living room just yet.

I sat in the kitchen for about 10 minutes until my mother came in.

“Nicky could you come in the living room real quick we need to talk. Didn’t you get my text?” she said as if she had been waiting for a week.

“Yeah I got it. I was just recovering from a long day at school, is that a problem?” I snapped back. Which was probably a bad idea because I know my mom has been up since 4 this morning, and she’s is crabby.

“Don’t you dare talk to me like that, I am your mother you treat me with respect!” she yelled at me but keeping her voice below a scream. Usually she would scream at me if I talked that way to her. I know and she knows that she raised me better than that.

“Sorry” I mumbled. She motioned me toward the living room. I followed and saw a person or people I haven’t seen for about 3 months.

Usher. What the hell. What is he doing here and why does he want to talk to me.

“If you are here to get me sing and get sign again it is not happening.” I said probably way to snotty. But I don’t care I don’t want to do this thing right now at all. How many times to do I have to tell him?

“He's not here to talk to you about that. Although if you still want to do it we can start now?” I mom said.

Are you kidding me? Did she really say that?

“Mom, how many time do I have to tell you I don’t want to pursuit something like that right now?” Now I am just getting angry.

“I'm not here to talk about that, I'm here to talk about something serious.” Those words made me start hyperventilating. Why? Because those are the words my father said to me when I was 6. Those words were said right before my parents told me they were getting a divorce.  Now I just wanted to leave the room.

“Continue.” I demanded.  Even though I really didn’t want her too.

“Here is the thing Nicole. Your mother has a ton of work to do and she thinks that you need someone who can care for you for just a little while. She needs to sort something’s out.” Usher told me. Oh my God is he saying my mom wants to get rid of me? I now was forming tears in my eyes.

“And?’ I managed to choke out.

“And I am sending you to live with usher just for a little bit, while I get somethings straightened out.” She said. What the hell does she need to get straightened out? I’m so confused.

“I don’t understand…” I told her truthfully.

“Well, ok, so the record label I think would be much better if it were in Atlanta. So, you're going to go live with usher while I sort things out here in California. While you’re in Atlanta, get use to it there cause that’s where we are moving when I get the record label set up down there.” She informed me on this huge news. So I have to just leave my school? And all my friends? I was going to have to praticlly leave my life behind.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that was Chapter 2. What did you think? Comment and I don’t know a lot about divorces so if anyone would like to message me who have divorced parents and would like to share their story with me that would be awesome! I would love you forever! :) Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven   Thank you! <3 xxx