Well Hello There! ;)

I woke up in a good mood. Thank god. But I woke up at 7:00 am. Cool. Anyway I got up and looked out my window as I stretched. I went to my suit case and pulled out a pair of pink athletic shorts and a purple sports bra.

 I put the clothes on and slipped on a pair of white Nikes. I walked down the stairs and out the door and started running.

 I ran down the street and past all of the beautiful, big houses.

I slowed down at this huge house. It looked familiar. It was amazed.

“Wow.” I whispered to myself.

“Big house isn’t it?”

I turned around quickly. It was just a mailman.

“Yeah its huge.” I said still looking at it. “do you know whose house it is?”

“I do.” He said back as he unlocked the mailbox with a key. Fancy. “Do you recognized the name Bieber by any chance?” he asked

“Justin Bieber. Yeah I do.”

He nodded toward the house. “There’s his house.”

“Wow. Big house.” I said back

“Yeah he sure is a lucky kid.”

“He sure is. He sureeeeee is.” I said back to him.

When I got back to the house I went into the kitchen and grabbed a paper towel and whipped off my face. I worked up a sweat. I plan on taking a shower after I eat something. It was now about 9:00 am. I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked up and saw a beautiful face. Justin Bieber. He had no shirt on. Damnn.

Just then Pattie and usher walked into the kitchen. They both were dressed and ready for the day.

“Justin there’s a girl in the house now besides me. Put a shirt on.” Pattie told Justin.

“Ok, oh hey Nicole I didn’t even see you there.” Justin said.

“Morning Justin.” I said back. Am I that invisible? Wow.

After I ate my food I went up stair and took a quick shower and put on a blue ruffle shirt and some white shorts. 

I walked down stairs and when I reached the bottom the door bell rang. I went to It and opened the door and saw 3 very handsome boys and one pretty girl.

Who could it be guys????? Follow me on instagram @daniellefolk7 and on twitter @ButterCupSeven