WHAT?

“Ryan? W-what are you doing here?” I asked him, tears still streaming down my face.

“That doesn’t matter right now, are you ok?” he asked with a concerned look.

“Oh my god, I heard the commotion, what happened?” Caitlin said running in the room followed by Chaz and Christian.

“This asshole over here almost raped Nicole.” Ryan said point to Adam. I shuddered at the words almost raped. If Ryan wouldn’t have been here, who knows what would have happened. Jake was nowhere to be found and Katie is not strong enough and Adam and Trent are too drunk to do anything either.

I went up to Ryan and gave him a big hug. “Thank you.” I said to him when we parted. I whipped another tear off my face.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” he asked looking very concerned still.

“Well my arm kind of hurts but I’m sure it’s nothing.” I said looking around and now realizing that everyone at the party was huddled around me and my friends.

“Nicky, Nicky, oh my god are you ok. I’m so sorry I was talking to my parents on the phone, Trent ran and got me when he saw it go down.” Jake said running up to me and putting both hands on my shoulders.

“For the millionth time, I’m fine.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Oww!” I yelled when Ryan grabbed my arm and examined it.

“Yeah, that” he said pointing to my wrist that was red and bleeding a bit from when Adam grabbed my arm. His nails must have dug into my skin causing the bleeding. It was some good gashes. “Does not look fine.” he said putting quotes around the word fine.

“Does it look like I’m dying?” I asked him.

“No, but-“

“Ryan, I’m fine.” I told him sharply.

Ryan just stared at me. And I stared back. Soon enough it was a stare down.

“I’m taking you to the hospital. Those gashes look pretty deep.”  

“Ryannnnn.” I said whining.

“Don’t Ryan me.” He said “Let’s go.” He said sounding more like a damand. He grabbed my unhurt wrist and dragged me outside.

“Nicole, how am I supposed to get home?” Katie asked following me outside.

I stopped and dug into my pocket and threw my keys at her.

“Please don’t crash.” I said when she caught the keys.

She looked at me in concern. “Be careful. And what do you want me to tell your mom?” she said putting her hand on her hip.

“Tell her to call me when you get back, but don’t tell her anything, I want to tell her myself. She is probably still up doing work.”

“Ok text me when you’re on your way home, I’m going to crash at your house tonight.” She said and walked towards my car.

Be careful with my baby.” I yelled. She just laughed.

“Bye Nicole. I’ll stop over tomorrow and see how you’re doing.” Jake said giving me a hug.

“Ok bye Jake.” I said giving him a small smile.

Once me, Ryan, Caitlin, Chaz and Christian got to the hospital we all sat in the waiting room. We were waiting for a doctor to help me.

“Why is it called emergency room if, I have to wait for a doctor?” I said kind loud earning me a glare from the receptionist.

I heard Caitlin laughing besides me.