Pinky Promise

“Why do I have to go?” I said as I took a look at myself in the mirror.  I was wearing a tight black dress that came right between my knees and my waist. Caitlin was forcing me to wear it. She matched it was some black heals about 2 inches tall. My hair was in big curls.

“Because I said so, and you need some fun right now.” She said turning from the mirror to talk to me. She was wearing some black leggings showing off her long legs, she wore a pink flowy shirt that fell to her waist. She had on some back heals like mine and her hair was straightened.

I groaned. “Can’t I just stay home and sleep?” I asked lying on my bed.

“No now stop complaining, and lets go, were are going to be late.” She said and grabbed my arm and drugged me down stairs.

“Bye usher.” I said leaving.  I heard nothing but ignored it.

We walked out to the car and drove off to the party.

When we arrived it was a typical teenage party.

“HEYYYY!” a guy said running out the house.

“Hey, Charlie!” Caitlin said hugging the blonde headed guy.

“What’s going on? I haven’t seen you since school ended.” He said with a big smile on his face.

“I don’t know, I’ve just been busy.” She said.

“Who’s this?” He said pointing at me.

“Oh this is Nicole!” she said pushing me so I was more visible to him.

“Hi.” I said with a small smile.

“Nice to meet you.” He said with a big smile. He just stared at me. I wasn’t going to lie he was cute. He had blonde short hair that was styled up, and he had some kaki jean shorts on and a black V-neck t-shirt, he was also golden tan.

“Where you from?” he asked with a smirk.

“California, I’m living with my Uncle right now.”

“Her uncle is Usher!” Caitlin squealed. I don’t know why she got excited about that. She did date Justin, and now she’s friends with him, you’d think she would be use to it?

“California girl huh?” he asked with a smirk again, he followed it with a wink.

“Enough Charlie, come on Nicky, see you later Charlie!” she said while she grabbed my hand and walked into the house.

He laughed as he watched us walk away.

We walked into the huge house that was shaking with loud bass from the huge stereo in the living room. There were buckets of ice with cans of beer in them. In the corner was bar with bottles of alcohol sitting there, people were pouring shots and chugging them down.

“Here” Caitlin said handing me a can of beer.

I took it and crack it open. I could care less what I do right now.

I took a sip. I made a face after. I don’t even like beer.

“Hey Caitlin!” a girl said walking up to us.

“Hey crystal!” Caitlin said giving her a quick hug.

“I haven’t seen you all summer.” She said with a smile.

“I know I’ve just been busy.” Caitlin said also with a smile.

“Hmm, who’s this?” the blonde headed girl said.

“Oh this is Nicole. She’s new to town. Nicole this is crystal.” Caitlin said pointing to her.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” She said with a smile.