"How can you be sure that what you saw was real though? I mean, you'd remember this if it was an actual memory, wouldn't you?" She asks. "That's the thing that's so hard to distinguish. I just have a gut-feeling that what I saw was real. The last couple of hours I've asked myself if what I saw was an old memory and has actually happened, or if it's just an illusion. My brain isn't working along with me on certain things, but this just...it feels too real to be a lie, you know?" I still get a certain look from her. "Your memories can be manipulated, you know?" She responds. "But why would someone do that? Isn't it already established the Grand Master has been up to something since we came here?" I ask. "But why would that memory show up now?" She counters.

There is something that she isn't telling me. I see something in her eyes, a secret of sorts, but she seems to be on the fence of whether or not she should tell me. "You're having doubts because of something. I can see it in your eyes." I tell her. She shakes her head in denial. "No, not doubting just...it's not important right now." She lets out in a deep sigh. "But getting out of here, is. We are not going to last for long if we keep staying here and play the Grand Master's game. We should've left with Breeze when we had the chance." Ember changes the subject. I want to call her out, but she has a point. This is not place where we are going to survive. "What are we going to do?"

"I think that the Grand Master and Master Elemental Storm were heading towards Rain. That's where I just came from and he urged me to get out of there. Chances are they already know I was there." Ember starts. "The room he's in deactivates your element so you can't use it...maybe it depends on your level of power, but I don't know for sure." I nod weakly. "So, assuming he's a part of whatever plan you have, how do we get to him? What is the plan?" I ask. "Well, get to a pod and get out of here, and hope that the Grand Master doesn't blow us up...that's a good start at least." Ember answers. "Blaze, I'm worrying about him with the two of them headed in his direction. We need to do something quickly." She adds.

"We have to lure them out of that room." I say after a while. "Well, how?" Ember asks. I keep coming back to one idea that will maybe make it hard to get away, but it is the only thing I can think of at this very moment. "I might have an idea." Ember looks over at me and she immediately reads my mind without actually reading it. "Are you sure about that? You might not even get out of there yourself." She points out. "Maybe not, but it gives me the opportunity to vent some rage and anger...and get the answers that I want. Being here or out there will hardly matter to me after that." I answer.

"Master Elemental Storm?" I carefully step outside of the shadows so that he sees me. He looks at me with a confused set of eyes. "Elemental Blaze...I don't think you're supposed to be here." He lets out, looking around before taking a few steps towards me. I ignite my element in my hands. "Where am I supposed to be? In my 'cell' so that the Grand Master can keep a closer eye on me?" I ask with an aggressive tone. "I don't think I know what you are onto, but you should get back to your quarters and rest." He answers. His acting ignorance makes me even angrier than I thought I was. I put my hands together and form a fireball. I am trying to look intimidating, but he's a Master Elemental, he could probably deflect my attack, right?

"Rest? I hardly think me resting has been at the top of your list of priorities." I can see Ember in the corner of my eye, but I don't let my eyes follow her, because the door opens behind Master Elemental Storm. "And why do you think that, Elemental?" Grand Master Vulcano asks as he steps up next to Master Elemental Storm. Ember slips inside the room behind them quietly. "You told me that you were honest with me, that you were the only one being honest with me here." I let out. The Grand Master acts confused. "Which I still am to this very moment." He answers. "I am finding that very hard to believe." I let out as I put down the fire-ball for a brief moment. "While I 'rested', I saw something, a memory from the past, blurry, but very clear on one thing...you let my sister die!"

I am shaking with the level of rage that I feel inside of me. "Someone is manipulating your mind. Your sister turned ill. It was undetectable." The Grand Master tries to wave it off. "Let me jog your memory, Grand Master. 'Elemental Fever Category III – Fatal', the doctor urged you to remove the element from my sister to save her life, but you refused, saying it would benefit you in the long run. Are siblings a problem for you, Grand Master?" The Grand Master and Master Elemental Storm look at each other for a brief moment. "How desperate are you to win this war, that you let my sister die in your favor?" Tears are forcing their way through my eyelids and down my cheeks. "Do you still claim that someone is tampering with my mind, or was it you all along?"

"Those memories of yours are not real, Blaze. Someone is trying to turn you against me, against your own kind. There are far greater things at stake here." He tries to turn it around, but I am not buying it. "I keep hearing that. Greater things...so great that you let my sister die and then kill your own brother..." I see his face twitch slightly at the mention of his brother. "Clearly, something seems more important to you than your own blood." I let out before I throw my flames at the both of them, hoping it is a good enough distraction for Ember and Rain...

A/N: Hi. :-)