Before You Begin

Info:

Hello! The author here. Thank you for deciding to read my second installment in the Fate of Three Trilogy. I have finally finished editing Daughter Of Poseidon. Yay! So now I can focus on editing and writing new chapter on Daughter of Zeus. I am super grateful you decided to read this book. 

P.S.  To any original readers who read Daughter of Poseidon, there have been some major changes. There have been scenes that have been deleted and new scenes added. And some new characters too. I hope you like them. Also, the chapter names and been edited as well.

Also, I have added a detailed summary of this book in the next chapter.

But before you start to read this book I would like for you to some of my rules. (I saw a few other authors have these and I thought it was a very good idea so I decided to do it).

RULES:

1. Do not steal any of my characters (the ones I created not Rick's), plotline, or anything: Because if you do it will be brought to court. (no hard feelings) I worked very hard on creating my characters and I would be very upset if I found out someone used them.

2. Please refrain from any hate comments: I am not yet a professional author so there will be mistakes.

3. Do not swear in the comments: You can in a sense just don't swear or cuss at other people those will be deleted.

4. Do not advertise your works in this book: There are places for that, but this place is not one of them.

That's basically it.

Also, I thank everyone for voting, commenting and reading my book. I am so grateful and happy that people like my book!

-Author's Note-

Hello, I wanted to add this note because someone commented something on DOP which really made me angry, I want to explain about my books and the reasons towards my mistakes that I have written towards the facts (you could say towards) POJ. I haven't been able to finish the series due to money issues, I have been saving up to buy the rest. But I have been looking for any mistakes in my book to fix. So, for now, I'm sorry if anything is wrong.

But please DO NOT tell me that I don't have the right to "write a fan fiction" when I haven't read the whole series. I do have the right because I am a writer. And nevertheless I never really intended this series to be a fan fiction actually I wrote these series as basically a spin-off. So please don't judge me please I would appreciate it.

Thank you have a nice day,

Lyia