Óneiro Gis Pt. 1

Chapter Eight: Óneiro Gis Pt. 1
~Previously on Daughter of Zeus~

"You two must enter óneiro gis together." She stated. I looked at her with a shocked and 'are you kidding me' look. The óneiro gis? Is she being serious?

"Wait. DeDe are you telling me that I have to enter óneiro gis? With Zena?"

"Yes. You two must enter the dreamland and find Narissa and help her get out of the chaos she is experiencing. Or she may never be stable again." I could tell Delphi was being 100% serious. I let out a huge sigh and sunk into the chair. This is just great. I have to go into one of the most unstable and dangerous worlds to save this child's mind.

"Do you even know how to enter óneiro gis?"

Delphi's lips curved into a devilish grin,"Of course I do Keres. And so do you."

~~~

Then it hit me, "Woah! No way DeDe I am not talking to my brother. Nope. Not gonna happen." I crossed my arms, I was not going to ask him for any favors.

"KeKe are you seriously still not talking to your brother?" Delphi gave me a look, I looked away from her staring at the fire, "Keres it's been 5 centuries how long are you going to hold a grudge?"

"Until I die," I spat. My brother is a complete dick no matter what the books say. "And if I remember I'm immortal so until the end of time." Delphi sighed.

"Then I have no other way of getting in there. Narissa is in a torment of pain and you won't even swallow your pride to help her." I looked at her, I hated when she guilt trips me, letting out a huge sigh I straighten myself up in the chair and leaned over to her.

"There is more than one way to get into Óneiro Gis," Delphi and I exchanged mischevious looks. Even if she is an oracle she is my best friend and that goes without saying she isn't as pure and innocent as everyone thinks.

"This will be fun."

~~~

*Zena*

In the midst of my sleep, a hard object landed on my chest knocking the air out of me, "Oof," I groaned. I got hit by another object landing on my face, it was softer than the one that landed on my chest, they felt like clothes.

"Get up paidí, and get changed. We have things to do," I lift the clothes off my face and toss them at the bottom of my bed, I look up seeing a pair of black eyes glaring at me. I glared back at her and turned over covering my head with a pillow. I heard a sigh, a mumble of something in greek, probably swearing and footsteps leaving my room. I grinned into my bed, Ah peace and quiet- Before I could even finish my thought my pillow was pulled off me and a cascade of freezing water was dumped onto my head. I shot up from my bed.

"What the hell! Keres!" I yelled, wiping water off my face, my hair was dripping all over the floor now. She just smiled, "Oh good you're up now. Now paidí, get yourself dried up, get changed and meet me in Narissa's cabin," She turned back towards the door, not before she swings her head back and smirks, "Make sure you clean up all that water too. Kay?" I growled at her, she gave me a wink and left.

"Damn if she wasn't in Narissa's body and wasn't strong as hell, I would have punched her by now. For the past week, all she has been calling me 'paidí' as I've been recovering. I am not a child!" I rant out loud to myself or so I thought.