The mention of their leader was a touchy topic.

"How dare you speak his name! Did you even try to aid him in battle?!"
"You dare call him your son!"
"Don't say his name!"
"Do NOT joke about this Chaos!"
"This isn't funny! Not one bit!"

Percy opened the doors and Aida followed. He squeezed her hand and took a deep breath. The clan stopped their shouts and stared at Percy.

The civilians froze, he was here. He was actually alive.

"I'm sorry." Percy spoke. "I didn't mean to leave. Void kidnapped me." More shouts erupted.

"How did you escape?!"
"What happened?!"
"How do we know you're real?!"

"I didn't escape. He wiped my memory and hid me on another planet as another person. It was my father who found me after four hundred years. I'm grateful he managed to find me." His eyes began to water. "I'm sorry! I didn't want to leave, I love all of you so much."

Chaos nodded with a proud smile.

"I'm still under some of the effects from Void and the other planet. I've been in the castle trying to regain my memories and get to know my family once again. If anything, blame me. Not them."

"He's exactly the same as before."
"He hasn't changed."
"Even after all this, he's still so selfless."
"I missed him, he was always the nicest primordial."

Percy began to tear up, "I'm so sorry..." he put his head down in shame and started to cry. He let go of Aida's hand and ran back inside. He could hear the calls of his family after him but he didn't stop.

Weakling.
Crybaby.
What good are you if you can't even keep them safe?

Percy had run into the armory where he could be alone. Even before Void, Percy found comfort being in the armory. Hot tears burned his eyes and ran down his face despite his brain refusing against it. He sat in the corner and grabbed a small dagger, it had a iron handle with a black blade that shone a deep red color.

"What is this?" Percy whispered. The blade responded to his voice and shone brighter. He lowered the blade to put it down but he couldn't. His knuckles turned white from his grip on the handle, "get off!" Percy cried at the inanimate object.

The blade grew to the size of a small sword, a voice spoke in his mind. It was a low hissing voice but he could understand it very well and clearly.

"Wake up little prince. The war has just begun."

The ground seemed to shake under his body but when he looked around, nothing was effected by the sudden movements. The armory was already dark from it's lack of lights but the already dark room seemed to get even darker and his vision turned hazy. What was happening?!

Percy was lying on the ground unconscious with the sword gleaming bright. It shrunk back down to the size of a dagger the moment that the door to the armory opened the smallest bit.

The royal family split up and was scouting the castle to find Percy. Luka had opened the armory after seeing a faint red light shine from under the door.

"Lord?" Luka opened the door, bright light flooded the room. He took a step inside, something felt off.

He didn't see anything and was about to close the door when then he saw a figure lying on the ground. It was Percy holding a dagger. There was no harm that looked done to him but the sight was startling. His best friend was unconscious on the floor holding a dagger. His body didn't look in a natural position either, he looked like he was thrown into that position or something. Where did that dagger come from?

"KAIA!" Luka screamed.

"DID YOU FIND HIM?!" a concerned Kaia screamed as she came running to Luka.

"I found him," he pulled her into the room. She gasped at the sight and Luka continued, "he doesn't look so good."

Kaia nodded in agreement. "I should get my father. You wait with him until we get back."

Luka nodded as Kaia ran out the armory and in the direction of the throne room.

Luka knelt down beside his friend and attempted to take the dagger away. Percy's grip only tightened but that caused Luka to pry even more. The dagger shone again. Luka jumped back, this was a magical weapon.

"I'm sorry buddy..." Luka whispered. He had a feeling that the dagger was the thing that caused Percy to pass out. He pulled out his own dagger ready to pry the magical weapon out of his friend's hand by any means necessary. Luka didn't know what kind of harm the weapon could be doing to his friend.

The moment that Luka touched Percy with his own dagger, Percy jolt up. Percy's eyes were no longer galaxies, they were a deep purple color. He attacked Luka. Percy was sitting on Luka's chest with the magic dagger pressed against Luka's neck.  Percy used his free hand to hold down Luka's hand and he stepped on his other hand. Percy shifted his body a little, still making sure that Luka couldn't move, and kicked a suit of armor so it would fall onto Luka. It landed on his legs causing Luka to not move at all. Percy growled and for the first time since his return, Percy's fangs grew from his canines. Luka grunted in pain causing Percy to move the dagger even closer to Luka's neck.

Just breathing hurt, the dagger was so close to Luka's neck that anything more then a quick and shallow breath would draw blood. There was no way that Luka could do anything. He wanted to cry out something to Percy. Something to bring him back.

"Lo-" The dagger broke some skin and a trickle of blood escaped the opening.

"LORD!" Kaia had just run with with her father behind her. Percy glared at his sister and growled in a animalistic manner. "Please, slowly get off of Luka." She inched closer to Percy who's eyes bore into her own amber ones.

Chaos pushed his daughter away from her own brother.

"Father!" She tried to get past him but he wouldn't allow her to.

"Lord, please. Give me the blade." Chaos put his hand out.

Percy looked to his father, his eyes wandered to the open hand ahead of him. Should he give the blade to Chaos?

"No, do not give the blade to Chaos. He is coming between Void's plans. Remember who you truly are! Don't make them forget what you are. Kill him!" the hissing voice spoke in his ear.

Percy turned his head away from Chaos and stared into Luka's eyes. Luka knew that this wasn't his friend doing this, something was really wrong with him.

Chaos shook his head sorrowfully, "I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Chaos muttered as he formed a sleep spell. Chaos readied the magic ball in his hand, waiting for the right time to strike.

There was a perfect chance to shoot the spell, he allowed the magic to make it's way to Percy. Percy was thrown off Luka and hit the wall. He fell to his side with a thud. Percy attempted to get up but the magic was too strong.

"Just go down son!"Chaos cried out. Kaia had run into the room to get Luka away.

"It was the dagger. The dagger did this, I'm sure of it!" Luka wheezed.

Percy was now sitting upright against the wall with his head slowly lulling to the side.

"Το κενό θα κερδίσει" he whispered. He fell unconscious once more.

Chaos made his way over to his unconscious son. As soon as he knew that it was safe to get near him again, he allowed Luka and Kaia to come close to Percy.The dagger was on the ground next to Percy but the second that Chaos went to grab it, it dissapated into thin air.

"We should probably take him to the infirmary or his room until he wakes up." Kaia spoke.
"That would be wise." Chaos replied.