28

Jack was sitting in the back of the car, tears rolling down his cheeks. He though that she loved him but she turned out to be like everybody else.

Mrs Barnsley he left him. The knew that Jack so badly didn't want to go and live with her even if it did mean he got to see his siblings again. He felt that his grandma didn't care about him.

She understood that Jack never spoke so she decide the best way to deal with it was to not speak to him. Her approach made Jack feel worse and more unloved about himself than usual. It made him feel invisible.

***

The pair finally arrived to be greeted by Isla, Jack's youngest sibling. They shared a quick hug before Jack retired to his room. He pulled out his music player from his bag which he had filled with his few belongings  from his house. 

Jack didn't have many belonging. he liked to sit in his room for hours, strumming his guitar or playing the piano. He only realized with the emptiness left by not have an instrument by his side, how little he did. 

He turned on the music whilst laying down on his cold bed and shut his eyes, taking in all of the lyrics,most of which he had a deep connection to and felt he could strongly relate. He sat for hours, undisturbed, moving occasionally.He felt a two on his shoulder. He opened one eye and removed an earphone.

His other younger sister stood by his bedside. The two had a strong connection with eachother, and were both devastated when it was decided Jack would cope better by his mother's side and so moved out of his grand parents house and back home. "Oh Jacky!" Ava said, pulling the teen who she missed so very much into a warm familiar hug.

The sat there and hugged for what felt like ages. Being in eachother's company had been long awaited for the both of them and they did not want to let go any time soon. Jack was happy, a feeling he felt very rarely.

Jack's back at his grandma's and grampa's. I feel bad because I almost forgot Ava's name... But anyways, how are you liking it so far? Please keep commenting any mistakes you find and point out things that don't sound right. I find it really useful xxx thanks for getting this to #2 in corbina! Let's see how high we can get it on other #! Last of all, will be dedicating chapters to people who add this to their reading list of snow me you have reccomended it to a friend. You can DM me on Instagram (@millsie_limelight) you could also tag me in one of your books and say to check it out. that's all! Xxx