19

Jonah hated himself with all his heart. He didn't want to see his two worlds colliding and tried his very best to keep them separate who h meant looking both Jack and Zach. He didn't mean to hurt anyone. It just kind of happened.

He was ashamed of hurting both of them. He wanted to be friends with them like he used to but he just couldn't bare to see them like that.

Jonah and his family members often went travelling so no one was worried when he left, carrying his rucksack full of clothes, food, water and money he had been saving up for months.

He walked all day for about a week before he reached a town which was a bit smaller than his but big enough for nobody to realise that he didn't belong here.

He found a bench in a park and sat their  for hours just watching, until a boy came and sat next to him. They sat in silence for a few minutes until the older teen broke it.

"It's nice here isn't it?" Jonah was completely ignored by the younger teen. He tapped his arm and he looked up.
"It's nice here, isn't it?" He said again.  The boy looked at Jonah puzzled and pointed to his ear. Jonah nodded.

He knew sign language because he learned it so he could talk to Jack. He signed to the boy. "It's nice here, isn't it?" The boy smiled and nodded.

"Come here all the time, me." He said. Jonah looked away but looked back at the boy almost instantly.

"I haven't Been here for long." He told the other boy.

"I can tell!" He smiled. "What's your name?"

"Jonah," he replied. "You?"

"Daniel." They sat awkwardly for a few more minutes.

"I Love the birds," Daniel told him. "They're so free." Jonah smiled and nodded.

"They are," Jonah said. "Wish I could be free,"

Daniel ran a hand through his hair and smiled. "Maybe one day, we can be free."

"I'd like that." Jonah signed back. "I'd like to be free."