10

Zach wondered why Jonah was ignoring him today and where he was right now. The two boys always met at the same table for lunch ever since they started to go to the same school as each other, Corbyn joining them occasionally but today it was just him and the blond. His thoughts drifted to The curly haired boy who he now knew as Jack Avery thanks to Corbyn's amazing detective skills.

He had recently come out to Besson after he picked up on his huge crush which he had on the mute quicker than Jonah, making Zach Question why the teen hadn't figured out his sexuality quicker - or if he did but just didn't want to sound rudely asking.

Either way, The blond was a very useful source for Zach, helping him find out more about the teen, including his name which he hadn't known for coming up a month now. Jonah, on the other hand, was not useful.

He told Zach not to mess with the kid, but the young teen just assumed he was scared of the boy. Zach put down the pen and sighed.

"What's up, buddy?" Corbyn asked the teen whilst opening a Tupperware box. "What are you writing anyways?" The intrigued boy carried on.

Zach looked up at him. "A letter," he said.

"To who is this letter adressing?"

The younger teen paused before says "to... You know..." He whispered. The blond chuckled, showing his dimples.

"Oh," he he said. "do I know," He smiled some more.

" I just... I... " he sighed once more, trailing off.

"Don't know what to say?" Corbyn asked. "Can't get the words out? Don't want to make a fool of yourself?" Zach could tell the blond was teasing him, but what he was saying was what he was trying to get out in the first place. T The younger teen looked down feeling his cheeks grow redder by the second.

"Yeah," he muttered, "something like that." The blond patted his shoulder.

"Hey, bud." Zach looked up. "I'll tell you what, come round after school and I'll help you with your science homework." Zach started to be confused until someone sat down next to him. "Hey Jo," Corbyn said. The teen didn't answer. Corbyn ignored the fact that Jonah was clearly bothered about something and Continued to talk to Zach about science.

Suddenly Jonah stood up. "Why don't you two go need somewhere else?" The practically shouted at them. The two boys sat there shocked. Jonah was never in a bad mood and he didn't ever snap at anyone except his little sister. "We don't need a break time lecture, Besson and Zach, why am I friends with you? You're such a brat." The older teen stood up and walked out, slamming the door.

"What the?" Corbyn said, as confused as anyone in the silent room.  Today was crazy.