Chapter 15

Summer's POV

Once I had gotten reacquainted with my sister we headed to a club as Danny was dying to go, it was weird I hadn't seen my twin since we were both six and here she was. 

"How are you back?" I asked her on the way to the club, there had been some guys following her from our dad she was the eldest out of us two and when she was six she was almost kidnapped by a seven year olds father it was one messed up family. She had moved to somewhere close to here with my mother's sister to keep her out of the way but apparently they had gone on holiday to Spain for half a year when they heard that the guy was back and now they had returned to America which was great because it meant that I got to spend some more time with my sister.

"Well the guy died." That was blunt but she beamed at me so I laughed slightly, not wanting to get into the whole ordeal while we were about to have some fun together as teenagers for the first time, Marley had been attached to her for pretty much the entire evening and she was loving the attention from the guy that she's been in loved with for the past four years, all of the things that I thought she would have missed out on she hasn't, not at all she's even found someone that completely adores her as much as she adores him. I was so happy!

They went off to dance while I sat at the bar clutching to the fake ID that helped me get into this place debating on whether I actually wanted to buy a drink an illegal drink, Jay came up behind me and whispered in my ear. "You get a drink?" I shook my head finally making my decision; I think I've had enough of headaches and sick for the day, though I would most likely have to help Danny out later. "Do you want to get out of here?" I nodded not actually enjoying the noise of this place I thought that we would be heading outside but instead he brought me into one of the private rooms, he hadn't even paid for it though, I looked at him questionably. "Marley's brother owns this place." I nodded following him to the one at the back of the room.

Jay and I stayed in the private room just chatting and drinking cokes, it was relaxed at some point we both started singing until Danny came in to see if we were here and said that we were cute to which we both blushed, I was surprised that Jay blushed but was getting used to doing it myself, it was becoming an often occurrence around boys. Though I never did really talk to anyone other than Sammy, thinking of which I should probably send her a message to see how she was doing.

Jay took Autumn home when she started to feel ill, Marley had gone to the bathroom at this time and hadn't come out for about an hour so I was sat waiting for him while everyone else went home. He finally came out with a red mark on his face, either he got punched again or he fell asleep on the toilet, I'll go with the latter seeing as there was no fist indentation though it didn't always leave a park. Oh well, the latter suggestion is funnier.

I got off of the bar stool that I was sat on throwing a five dollar bill at the bartender, he had been nothing but nice and talkative the entire time that I had been there, not once did he flirt or try to get my number which I was grateful for, at first I thought it was because he didn't think that I was pretty but he told me that and I quote 'a beautiful girl shouldn't be sat alone in a place like this' so he looked out for me. "Guys I'm getting a cab home." A very drunk, very happy -in more ways than one- Danny, he had about three girls hanging off of him which so wouldn't have happened unless he had paid them. "They want to take me home." He winked at me basically answering my question as to if he had paid them, unfortunately I was wrong, he did not. Sucks!

We walked out of the club making our way down the alleyway, wasn't this great I was with a drunken seventeen year old with a slight hangover from last night in an alley! He put his arm around my shoulders in a friendly gesture, rather than a romantic gesture. When a cat came racing past he pushed me against the wall and stood in front of me in a protective stance, I laughed at him so he decided it would be a great idea to tickle me only bringing us more attention than really necessary.

"You cow, clearly you are going out with him going behind my back with some guy without me knowing a single damn thing." I turned to face Carlson, my anger was rising did he just call me a cow for going behind his back? We aren't even together anymore; I already told him that nothing was going on between Marley and me.

"Oh get out you piece of dirt." Marley stepped in, oh god this wasn't going to go well. Marley pushed me even further behind me as both of the boys turned red with anger, I looked at Carlson only to realise that he was swaying slightly, this just gets better and better! Both of them are drunk. It has to be around three in the morning by now and they were screaming obscenities at each other, I think it was about time I stepped in.

I moved around in front of Marley giving him a look that said don't only to be met by a fist in the face, I'm hoping that wasn't meant for me originally.