Chapter 3

Summer's POV

I walked into school going straight to the office to get my schedule, I doubt that he would go there straight away after all he was supposed to be a 'badass' not that it ever really suited his looks, he was gorgeous but no devil. He walked past me in the corridor and I almost had a heart attack when he looked my way, I even whacked my head on my locker as I tried to get away from his gaze but I knew as well as everybody else, including Sammy, that he had no idea who I was so I really didn't need to worry. Sammy had made a point to laugh at me the entire morning, I had been freaking out in the car but Sammy had told me that he probably didn't care as he had Lauren to look after, that was funny.

"What are you doing?" Sammy asked me when I walked quickly into the girls toilets; I gave her a funny look as if to say 'What do you think?' He had walked past me and I needed to go to the loo, what does she think I was going to do? Attack my face with makeup so that if he ever did notice me that I would look absolutely amazing for him? Hell no. I was not going to freak out about this too much. "Well you were pretty much wetting your pants on the way here." She was right I was absolutely bricking it, her words of wisdom brought me out of it though, sometimes I hate that she's my best friends but at other times I am so glad.

"Shut up." I snapped at her, it wasn't harsh just a teasing snap that said I was done with her teasing words, she just rolled her eyes at me knowing that she wasn't going to stop unless she didn't have the same class as me, which was unfortunate as she had the first three classes with me; English, math and Art. This was going to be a long, teasing filled day, we left the toilets and made it to our English lesson before the bell rang, actually a good few minutes before the bell rang as the back seats were still free, and we were more than happy to occupy them.

"Oh, come on I could totally make my way into the love doctor mode and hook you two up." God no, the last time she had tried to go all love doctor on me was with Taylor, he had turned out to be a completely abusive waste of space that I dumped the second time he hit me, the first time he seemed really upset about it saying that he hadn't meant to do it but by the second time I was fed up of his overprotective ways, he had tried to get me to stay with him but I would never stay with someone who cheats or hits people, he only did the second one but it was enough for me to leave his sorry ass on the ground. I shook my head vigorously at her but she was determined to do it, "Too bad, this weekend we are going to his party." Just great!

The teacher began to take the register, I was close to the bottom as my last name was White, Summer White, I'm just so glad that my first name isn't Snow but it was a running joke between Sammy and I that I would dress up as Snow White every Halloween party that we went to, each year the dress got a little more revealing thanks to Sammy though not out of my comfort stage. Once she got to my name I heard the small chatter that began to happen to my left, I looked over to see none other than Carlson and his best friend Johny, yay! Please contain the excitement that I am feeling right now because I don't think I can!

"Man, that's her, totally tap' worthy right?" Johny was pointing at me with a signature smirk on his face, my anger grew but with Carlson's reply my heart beat sped up, great I don't really know the guy and he was having really weird effects on me. 

"Yeh she's gorgeous." Carlson had replied I was more than aware that he hadn't denied that I was 'tap worthy' but for some reason my anger was only aimed at Johny. So I glared straight at him, maybe I was going over the top with this but I was not up to being treated or thought of as a sex object, I wasn't like the other girls that just wanted to be popular I was me and I was perfectly fine with that.

"Oh, hello, tap worthy person right here. There's this face that you can talk to." My glare never left my face in fact I think it just hardened as the intensity in the room grew, Johny isn't even that good looking his hair was super greasy and probably had nits in or something, it looks as though it hasn't been washed his entire laugh. I scrunched my noise up breaking my glare as I thought about it, for some reason he took that the wrong way winking at me, "It's a compliment Summer, before today no one even knew that you were real." The glare returned to my face, it wasn't as if I didn't know that I was actually happy with just being a piece of the scenery.

"Sorry but I prefer not to be treated as a sex object." I shot back at him while Ben stated that I was ugly, fat and that I would die alone, and I actually laughed at that knowing that none of that was true maybe for him but I wasn't low enough to retaliate.

"Mate that was harsh," Carlson told Johny while I turned around in my seat and started chatting to Sammy, I heard Carlson say he was sorry about Johny so I turned around and shot him a thank you with my sweetest smile.