Chapter 13

Carlson's POV

I got home after getting the milk and eggs in a rage, I slammed them down onto the table and stormed up to my room slamming the door shut in the process, I was so mad at myself for falling for her act! It was stupid of me not to realise that she couldn't just have one boyfriend with looks like that and to think I thought that I might be able to have a real relationship with someone. Why does he get her and I don't? Why am I even thinking about this, if I wanted someone to bang and someone to cheat on me I would have asked Lauren out but Summer. God I would never have believed Summer to be the type, I whirled my fist into the wall cracking the surface, something that I would have to fill later.

I grabbed my phone and called Lauren, she would be able to calm me down she always had that effect on bring someone so far down that it was actually funny to listen to but I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear her views on Summer so I hung up and called Johny instead, he was in the middle of doing it with the chick that he had gotten hung up over on the first day of school she apparently wanted a chase and he was more than willing to give one. He stopped what he was doing and came round, he knew how mad I was and sometimes he could be a really good best friend but I had heard his girl in the background say that he should come check out if I was alright, so it was probably more for her than for me but I didn't care.

I put my phone back on the side not even paying attention to the text I had received when I read that the name was Summer, I didn't want to talk to her and I especially didn't want to see the trail of excuses that she would have while she tries to get herself out of this mess. I didn't want to deal with a lying cow that wanted nothing more than attention; I thought she had been different. I sighed to myself jogging downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring, I opened the door to let Johny in only to see the girl, Kiara, I think her name is that he had been so hung up over.

I looked to see what else Johny had brought with him when I finally noticed the beers, I was one year under age but I didn't care I grabbed the bears off of him with a wink then grabbed the other beers from the kitchen, my mum never did care about me drinking as long as I never took some drunk girl home to my bed which I had but it was only Lauren and she always slept alone. We went into the games room that was across the hall from my room and put Battlefield on Kiara was apparently a gaming girl so she happily joined in the fight that we were having on the three Xbox's in the room, we were on Battlefield three trying to get the most kills on Team Death match. 

It's a new experience for me, playing against a guy and a girl on Team Death match completely hammered but it was great fun, the most fun I think I've ever had when I hadn't been with Summer, even when I'm drunk I still think about her isn't that just great? My phone buzzed again but this time it was a text from my mum telling me that she was going out for a bit, I probably had the game noises up too loud and it was frustrating her but she was too nice to do anything about it so instead just left.

I caught a glimpse of the start of the text that Summer had sent me, it started with 'he was the guy' he was the guy that what, you fell in love with? That you were meant to be with? That makes you happy? What? Why would you tell me that? To make me feel worst about it, all of the questions that were beginning to fill my head left me with no other choice but to read the damn thing, so I opened it up and read the whole thing.

'He was the guy that I told you about, he was joking around there's nothing going on between us. I get it if you just wanted a way out.' She wasn't begging for forgiveness, she was just stating the facts she even claimed that I may have just wanted a way out of it which I didn't, if I had waned a way out of it I would have done something stupid like embarrass her in front of the entire school so much so that she would hate me and break up with me. Normally when the friends around me broke up with someone they would end up with her on their tail for about a month whining about how they miss them and want them back, it was tedious to watch let alone be on the receiving end of so it was always best to get them to break up with you. That way the girl would just hate you enough so that they wouldn't even want to go anywhere near you, it seemed like a fool proof plan, it was also the reason that most guys didn't get into relationships with the popular girls as they would just throw it back into their faces.

They were sad, vial creatures those cheerleaders, they wanted nothing more than to be please in their own way, they didn't look to please others not even each other. It almost made me feel sorry for the people that obviously couldn't believe in themselves enough until they had brought others around them down for what wasn't even a mistake or their fault.

My phone started buzzing again so I looked at the caller ID, it was Summer.