Chapter 2

Carlson's POV

"I'm so sick of the bimbos that prowl these halls." I told my best friend Jordan, he was great for a typical popular who was only your friend because he had to be, he was shorter than me by about three inches will greasy blonde hair and brown eyes, all of the girls fell for his 'charm' or as I like to put it, his popularity. They all want to be popular and be able to say 'I slept with him' just so show off to the rest of the girls that they believed were below them, I was supposedly the schools player, the one that slept with everyone when in fact I was a virgin, no one knew that and I wasn't planning on giving that away anytime soon. The only reason that the school's biggest slut was in my room was because she was drunk and had nowhere to stay, her parents would have killed her if they found out so I kindly leant her my bed, no I did not sleep next to her she was so full of unknown STD's that I didn't want to go near that.

"What? You can't beat that, they always give up." That was the one problem with Jordan, he only ever thought of girls as objects. Just as I was thinking that a girl walked past us wearing a dangerously low cut top that showed off her chest with ease, then the shorts that she matched it with basically showed off all of her behind. It made me sick so I swiftly looked away but Jordan was already tailing her, she gave him her phone number and he returned back to me with a wink. I rolled my eyes at his behaviour, it was gross. 

"This random girl called me, her names Savannah? Summer..? Oh, something like that, you know her?" I asked wondering if I should watch out for a stalker on my back or if it genuinely was just the wrong number, not that I ever believed that because how could she get a number so wrong that it just so happened to be mine? I guess it happens.

"Don't think I- Wait, no I think I might isn't she that girl that's in Art all the time, she's in our English class." I frowned at him, I never paid attention to the teacher let alone the people actually in the class, and I guess I would find out when the teacher went through the register. I don't even have my new schedule, we'd already gone past the office so we'd probably have to go back and then we'd be late for our class, not that we were ever told off our parents basically ran the school with their money so teachers never told us off or gave us detention as they would then receive the wrath of our parents. We were definitely spoilt and not only by our parents but by our friends and by the teachers, it was a good life, though I really did need to get good grades so that I could get into the college I want, I'm seventeen tomorrow and need to start getting my act together.

"If we are near each other when you see her, show her to me." A smirk crossed his face as he thought about the girl, well that was not a face I wanted to see it was his 'I'd tap that' face, which gave me no clue as to whether she was attractive or not as he would 'tap' anything that had two legs and a pulse. I rolled my eyes and turned around; I actually did need the schedule if I wanted to get my act together.

I walked back to the office asking for my schedule, it just so happened that English was my first lesson maybe she would still be in it this year they didn't always change the class around so normally we ended up with a lot of the same people as the year before, we have a very lazy school. Though with all the money they get for doing nothing, no one is really complaining as most kids get away with doing random stupid things that they shouldn't be doing while others worked hard to make it through the school year with straight A's, some of the sluts even slept their way through to an A.

My English class was just down the hall, right next to my locker so I stopped off as my locker dumping all of the books from classes that I didn't have today, sometimes I hated that we had so many periods, I mean in England they have four a day in some schools maybe I should move there so that my children don't have to go through carrying so many books around and apparently it's only really in America where you get the cliché groups, great isn't it.

Making my way into my English lesson I had a look around to see if I recognised anyone; Lauren was sat at the front with her followers Carly and McKenzie, they were dressed in similar clothes as to the girl that Jordan got the phone number of earlier, though I'm guessing he's already got the numbers of the girls sat talking and giggling while they should be drowning in the makeup that is drowning their faces. I've only ever seen Lauren without make up and she is not that pretty with or without it, the big breasts and butt give her some leeway though as the boy’s line up to take an easy grab at a 'women'.

There was another group of nerds at the other side of the room, the girls had their hair tied tightly to the back of their heads while their glasses sat atop their noses, the boys all had their heads in books some even had gaming books which I guess is better than the Science book that the boy behind them was reading.

Other than the people I knew and are my friends, the jocks and the nerds the others were just average students that no one paid any attention to.