Chapter 6

Summer's POV

I woke up with a banging headache, Carlson and I had gone in and danced at some point as everyone kept pestering us outside, a guy had come over to me when Carlson had gone to go and get us some drinks of water, he was trying to get me to go upstairs with him but I was pulling away from him, the guy was drunk but he wouldn't take the hint. I was beginning to get scared when Carlson sneaked up behind me throwing a fist into the guys face, he brought me home after that as the music was starting to get to me, my headache still hadn't gone from last night so I wondered downstairs and grabbed some headache tablets.

Thankfully it went within ten minutes of me taking them; it was about midday when I woke up as we had only stumbled in four in the morning. I returned to my bedroom only to see that there was someone to see someone else was in my bed, I looked down at what I was wearing which just so happened to be, not my own. I went to go and take a shower, once I was done I realised that I hadn't brought any clothes in with me, oh god. I sneaked back out to see that Carlson was still fast asleep so I quickly rummaged through my closet grabbing a crop top and my grey jeans, I pulled them on and then found my white, grey and black shirt that went really well with the jeans and top. 

"Morning," Now I could ask him what had been worrying me ever since I realised that he was in my bed, I looked at him my expression changing from relaxed to one of worry within seconds.

"Did... Did we do anything?" The worry that I was feeling was clear in my words, the answer that he gave me was not what I had wanted, I hadn't drunk any alcohol last night but I couldn't remember anything past getting in the car. 

"What you don't remember?" His voice sounded hurt, panic rose in my throat, no I couldn't of I wasn't ready for that.

"What happened between... Between us..?" I was freaking out; emotions were skating across my face while I tried desperately to remember what happened last night. "The most amazing night of my life and you don’t remember it?" He seemed shocked; he threw his hands up into the air. I scrunched my face up before the tears started falling down my face; he frowned then came over to me taking my hands in his.

"I'm so sorry, I was just joking I am so, so sorry," He rushed it all out but that didn’t make sense, why would I be in his clothes then... "Some guy threw up on you, so I gave you some of my clothes before we got here." My tears slowly stopped, and I let him hug me while I calmed down.

Carlson's POV

I arrived home after Summer told me that her parents would be home soon, I'd left quickly forgetting to take my clothes with me but I didn't mind I could pop by later and grab them it would give me a reason to go and see her. Though I doubt that she will ever be coming round to a party round mine again anytime soon, I always manage to get the bad ones to follow me around but the good ones never want to stay, what is wrong with me? I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket so I took it out, answering it, only to hear the putrid voice of Lauren I was getting so fed up of her by now, she kept texting and calling me and last night at the party she kept throwing herself at me every single time I walked past her. I don't think the girl can take a hint.

"Hey, mind if I come over?" I groaned but quickly covered it up with a cough. Our families were close so I was always looking out for her, we were quite close but she was always trying to get into my pants, I told her that she could come over and she hung up. I placed my phone down on my bedside table when I heard the knock at the door, great she had already been standing outside; I rolled my eyes making my way downstairs. Opening the door I was met with Lauren's crayon face which had a huge grin on, someone got laid last night, she walked straight in without being invited though she didn't need to be anymore seeing as she was round here so much. 

"So why couldn't I come hang out with you last night?" Her voice was whiney, her complaint sounding even worse than it was, I hadn't let her come outside as I didn't want her to start spreading anything about Summer she seemed to hate any girl that would get closer to me than her. Her voice was already annoying me. 

"Maybe I didn't want you with me?" I asked it rather than stated it my voice rising as I realised just how much she annoyed me, her face twisted into one of confusion as she tried to figure out why that would be before something dawned on her face, now this couldn't be good.

"YOU WERE WITH SOMEONE?" She all but shrieked at me, well this seems to be about the time that I would love to run away or run to Summer's house, I really want to see her again. What was happening? "WHO IS SHE?" And I had almost forgotten that she had been here, wow Summer really does take my mind off of things maybe I shouldn't let that happen but I like this feeling, Lauren had a crazy look in her eyes I couldn't let her find out who it was especially with how much her body was shaking with anger.

"Hey, I was just coming to drop your clothes off your mum let me i-" Summer blushed slightly then raised her head to see Lauren, "Well I'll leave you to it." She mumbled when she saw that Lauren was on her knees between my legs, well more in front of my legs but if someone walked in or it, it would definitely give the wrong impression. I rushed out of the door trying to catch Summer before she left, while I was leaving I heard Lauren say something about 'that loser', 'me' and 'payback' but I was too focused on Summer to care.