Chapter 12

Summer's POV

"Dear god Mar why do you have a smoking hot chick?" A guy opened the door, he had a beer in his hand and had similar green eyes to Marley but you could tell that they weren't related, he had a piercing in his lower lip and on his right nostril, he had a shaved head as well that was covered in random tattoos, he had to be about twenty or so. Marley brought us into the apartment and sat me down on a nice brown leather couch before answering his question.

"I thought that I should get myself a girlfriend." Marley winked at the guy and then at me, he came and parked himself next to me then scooped me into his arms, I was surprised but went with it, it was nice to have someone to lean on at this time. I couldn't quite get my mind off of Carlson but Marley was beginning to do so, with his little jokes and his friends.

"That was Danny that I just spoke to; those two on the couch are twins Jay and Martin." Jay and Martin were identical in almost every way apart from their hair colour, Jay had pitch black hair with streaks of purple in it looked pretty cool and Martin had cute light brown hair, he also at this current point in time had a girl on his lap who was fast asleep but she was incredibly pretty, with red hair that stopped at her shoulders, a small face with delicate features she looked as though she was a porcelain doll. Fragile, "That sat on Martin's lap is his girlfriend, Sophia." I nodded in understanding.

"What happened man, there is no way you convinced a girl to go home with you without doing anything." It was Jay that spoke up first out of the two twins; he had a deep voice that sent a shiver through me, wow. Gosh, I shouldn't be thinking of another boy after Carlson just dumped me, though we had only been going out two days... Eh I should get over it to be honest, if he wants to be with me he can come after me, after all I wasn't the one that ended it. "There's a possibility that I made her boyfriend break up with her." Jay shot up from the couch, he towered over me once he had walked over and settled with sitting next to me, "You what?" It sounded snappy but you could hear the amusement that was laced in his tone, granted with a small smile that was playing at his lips, well thank you Mr.Hotty. 

"Well I decided to have a bit of fun, playing the 'boyfriend' as Lu is in Spain and I miss her." His face drooped as he spoke about Lu who I'm guessing is the girl that he's in love with but isn't with at the moment, he must really like her judging by the look on his face.

"Well I believe this calls for a party," Danny came in with a bunch more beers, I took one just starting to sip it as I was thinking rather than paying attention to the fact that I don't drink, music turned on somewhere and after ten minutes a bunch of about five girls that looked like hookers came in, there were only two people that would call themselves single in this room and only one of them was relishing in the feel of five girls on his body. That being Danny, the other being Jay, who was just sat on the armchair out of the way, he glanced over at me so I shot my eyes down to the floor. 

The girl that had once been asleep on Martin was now wide awake, chugging down beers with Martin well they have a healthy relationship I looked down at the drink in my hand wondering what it was, it didn't taste that bad. It was beer, oh gosh I started drinking beer my mind went into a turmoil as to if I should drink the rest of the beer or not, half of it was already in my system and I just wanted to let loose so I drank it and another one and another one until I was dancing, singing and had no clue as to what was going on around me.

At one point I even let one of the hooker girls dance up against me, it wasn't bad but it was not a turn on however, the guy still sat in the armchair was absolutely smoking hot and I was really more than willing to kiss him. He saw the look in my eyes and blushed; oh he even looked hot doing that! Not cute but hot cute. How can a guy do that? He sauntered over to me taking me into his arms, we danced just swiftly and gently moving along with the music, my drunken state was wearing off as I didn't take another drink while in Jay's arms. I just loved the feel of someone’s arm around me, Carlson long gone from my mind as I surely was from his.

Soon my legs got tired so we retired to the couch instead of dancing we were content on watching the war between Sophia and Marley, they were having a drinking race who could drink the most in two minutes there was a line of shots by them and they were both beginning to get dizzy it was amusing to see but Martin was stood with a concerned look on his face when it came to Sophie, though he should have known better she can hold a drink and she finished all of the shots with time to spare while Marley still had about ten to go, more where handed her way and she just kept going when they two minutes were up they looked at the scores, 72 to Sophia and 49 for Marley. We all laughed as Marley went a bright red, ashamed that he had lost to a girl.

Never take girls for granted, I had told him before stealing someone’s bed for the night.