Chapter 14

Summer's POV

I woke up with a raging urge to throw up, I raced to the toilet that was in the room thankfully noticing it just in time to brace myself against the toilet seat, the first time I ever drink and I end up leaning over the toilet seat the next morning but thank god I was still in my own clothes rather than at my last party, Carlson had really freaked me out then. I started crying remember about that, I need to get over myself, I got up and left the bathroom making my way back to the bed that I had obviously been sharing as I realised the shape on the other side of the bed. This seemed to be becoming a common occurrence, I looked to see a sleeping Jay, I didn't want to disturb so instead made my way into the kitchen popping some toast in to cure what I could of my hang over.

I randomly picked up my phone and dialled a number, I don't know why but I wanted someone to talk to and everyone was asleep it had to be like six in the morning or something, most probably had hangovers as well like Sophia and Marley I can't wait to see them this morning, I might even be slightly sneaky.

"Hello?" His voice was filled with sleep, it was rough but cute something that almost all guys had in the morning.

"Carlson... Look I'm sorry about what happened yesterday." He sighed; claiming that he'll listen but he didn't sound too happy about that, I then heard the voice in the background is was a girl saying something to do with that being an intense night. Well I wouldn't have thought of him as THAT kind of guy but if he wanted to move on like that, then so would I. I quickly slammed my thumb down on the end call button and got around to nibbling on my toast and taking some headache tablets that I found in the cupboard, I felt rude sneaking through their stuff but not as rude as I would feel if I woke them up just to get them. They'll never know.

I started making some more toast and piling pieces onto five plates as the girls had gone home I sat night when Danny had passed out on the floor, it had been a great night to forget about Carlson, I grabbed eight tablets, placed them next to each plate apart from Jay's he hadn't had a drink last night so I doubt he'll have a hangover. I thought of something cruel but funny, grabbing the pots and pans around me I spread them out on the counter, grabbing a wooden spoon I started to bang them the groans that came from each room made me laugh but not stop my headache had pretty much gone now so this wasn't doing anything to me. 

Jay was the first to leave the room with a funny expression on his face, he looked really cute; his hair was dishevelled and he had pillow indentations on his face, cute but funny. I wasn't stopping though, not until the others were up he seemed to think of something to make this whole thing funnier while he grabbed his own spoon, he stood behind me and started whacking the pans with his arms around me, it was nice to be wrapped up within his arms, he was taller than Carlson and had a lot more muscles it made me feel safer from the cruel world that we lived in. I smiled up at him while we carried on our charade, soon four grumpy looking faces came crawling out of their rooms, and Danny was quite literally crawling out of his room we stopped clanging only for Danny to slump back on the floor so we started it up again until he was stood on his own two feet.

"Why oh beautiful lady..? Why?" Marley whimpered, he sat down taking a glass of water and swallowing the tablets then began to scoff his toast, I rolled my eyes at his biggest behaviour, Sophia followed him while Martin just put his headache tablets back saying he didn't have one apart from Sophia, that earned him a laugh from me and a glare from Sophia but he just winked at her causing her to blush. They were adorable together.

What to do today? Hmm. well my parents weren't home but I couldn't be bothered to invite people or even tidy the mess up afterwards, there was a club that was open twenty four seven so I guess we could go there, if their headaches weren't that bad Danny was totally up for the idea but Martin and Sophia were going to stay home, Jay wasn't so sure that I should drink anymore but I was up for it and Marley was more than happy to tag along, there was a sudden knock at the door so Marley went to go and open it only to come back with tears rolling down his face.

"Guys, this is Lu." We looked up to see a tall lean girl with dark brown hair that reached the bottom of her back, she had no makeup on but looked absolutely beautiful anyway, so why was Marley crying? Isn't she the girl that Marley was in love with? Maybe he was just happy to see her, I beamed at her offering my hand for her to take, and she took it with a slight hesitation.

"Hi, I'm Summer." She smiled at me, a small look of surprise on her face.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Autumn." My mouth dropped, she couldn't be but she looked so alike, I hadn't been paying any attention before now, I hadn't seen the girl since I was six but here she was stood in front of me without a single scratch on her, I guess it had been almost eleven years since I'd seen her but it was her, definitely her.

My sister Autumn Lucy White..!