Jonah's Little Lesson

Hello party people! I hope you like the story so far, because I really think I should get this story on the road (what I mean is that I go into too much detail... at least I feel like I do...) Anyways, onto the story!

I slowly woke up, and started to stretch, then immediately thought about what time it would be. Shit, shit, SHIT! I thought as I look at my phone. Thankfully it was only 6:45, so I sigh with relief as I murmured, "Thank god..."

"Finally," Jonah says. "You're awake."

"I knew the smell of bacon would wake you up!" Jack says as he handing me a plate. "Well that, and the fear of being late for school," I stated. "Oh by the way, who's taking me to school today?"

"I will," Jonah says. "And we better get going now, I want to get some gas on the way."

"Alright, what time do you want to leave?"

"Now." I choked a bit as I was drinking my water, and said, "Wait, what?"

"Yeah, we need to go now, so c'mon!" Jonah says, taking my hand. "Alright, alright, I'm coming! Just let me brush my teeth and get my stuff!"

"Alright, but at 7:00, we are leaving." So with that I quickly got my stuff and brushed my teeth and hair, coming upstairs just on time. "Just on time Sharp Stars. Now c'mon, I want to get some at the gas station." I just nodded, following him to the van, and we drove off to the gas station. On the way there it was dead silent, getting bored every minute without a sound, so I decided to put on my earbuds until Jonah says, "Hey Soph?" I immediately froze, knowing that something is up by his tone. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked in a panic tone. "No, of course not," Jonah reassures me. "It's just that I want to talk to you about what happen last night." I sighed as I said, "I know that was stupid, and I won't do it again-"

"I know Soph, it's just want you to know that if you actually did die that night, I don't know what I would do without you." I looked at him with surprise as I said, "Thanks Father J. To be honest, I don't know what I would do without you either." We both smiled at each other as I said that, then Jonah says, "Good. Then you won't mind if you are a little late for school." I raised my eyebrow as I said, "How late?"

"Like, everyone is definitely going to notice late." I looked at him like he was crazy, but then sighed and said, "I have no choice in the matter, do I?"

"Nope," Jonah says with a smirk. "Besides, you're going to like it." I sure hope so... I thought as we drove to the place. After a long time of listening to music and looking out the window, immediately I saw Dave & Buster sign in front of me, making me gasp. "No way..." I said, turning around and looking at Jonah. "You're taking me to Dave & Buster?"

"Of course I am!" he says with a smirk. "C'mon, let's go." Immediately I got out of the car, excited on what is in store for today. After getting everything we needed, Jonah then says, "Hey Sharp Stars."

"Yeah, what's up Father J?"

"I want to make a little wager with you," he says with a smirk. "Alright, I'm in. What is it?"

"I'm going to take you to the scariest videogame here, and if you scream even once, you have to do everything I say."

"And if I win?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow. "I'll give you $200 bucks." I looked at him with surprise as I said, "Deal! Now what game are we playing?" Jonah smirks again as he points, "That one." And I turned around to see the game about going through the jungle. "It looks easy..." I said. "Sure... c'mon Sharp Stars," Jonah says. "I'll just play since it's only for one player."

"Alright then," I said. "Let's do it then." So with that, Jonah starts to play the game, and it was about us lost in a cursed island, and the only way to get it back to normal is to get the rare 'Life Stone' and we have to go through many different paths. As the game started, I thought I would see many creatures that I saw before in the many movies I saw, but these kinds of creatures were definitely something different. I tried to not get scared, but somehow the creatures seemed to pop out the screen. Don't get scared, don't get scared, I thought as Jonah moved on to other levels. But then there was one creature that scared me the most, and it was a huge spider. I immediately screamed, and buried myself near Jonah, shouting, "ALRIGHT, YOU WIN JONAH! YOU WIN! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT PLEASE, GET ME OUT OF THIS GAME!" I heard Jonah chuckling, as he says, "I knew you would break sooner or later. Hold on, I'm almost at the last level." All I did was whimper as I buried my head into his neck, shutting my eyes tight. I didn't know what was happening, but all I could hear was gunshots, and the cries of the creatures dying. After what seems like hours and hours of hearing it, everything then turned silent, and Jonah says, "Hey Sharp Stars. Look." I shook my head, as I whimpered and said, "No Jonah, I'm scared." He then chuckled and said, "But Sharp Stars, I won the whole thing." I slowly look up to see that Jonah had the highest score, and won the whole game, making him the newest champion. "Holy shit..." I murmured as I looked at the screen. "I didn't know you were THAT good at this..."

"Eh, I have my fair share of videogames. But now since you lost-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I have to do whatever you want," I said, getting off of him, and getting out of the game. "You know Sharp Stars, all I wanted was for you to learn your lesson." I looked at him with curiosity as I asked, "What do you mean Father J?"

"Do you know why we were on the island?" Jonah asked. I thought about this for a little bit, snapped my fingers, then said, "It was because they wanted to find the treasure!"

"Exactly, and the fact that they were curious." After hearing what Jonah said, I then said, "Oh I see now, you wanted me to learn about the fact that curiosity can put you in danger." Jonah smiled as he says, "Exactly Sharp Stars. Which is why you're going to treated like a 5 year old for the next 10 days." I laughed a little, thinking that Jonah was joking, but I saw his face, indicating that he was dead on serious. "Wait you're serious?" He smirked for what seemed to be the fifteenth time and said, "Already told the guys. And Zach especially was excited." I sighed as I murmured, "Why me..."

"Soph, it's because we want you to know that we want to you to be safe. Not stupid."

"I know Jonah... I'm sorry ok?" I said, genuinely sorry. "Good. But starting tomorrow, you're going to be babied. Whether you like it or not."

"Alright, what is up with you guys and me being babied?"

"Believe it or not, we actually like babying the youngest a lot."

"Wow," I said, not believing what he says. "Alright. Are you going to take me to school now?"

"Well what time is it?" I looked at my phone as I said, "It's actually lunch time for school."

"Alright then, let's go." So with that, we went in the car, and Jonah dropped me off to school, but before we had lunch, so I was fine that I missed it. "Bye Father J," I said as I got out of the car. "See you later Sharp Stars."

Stay partying people!

Kidnapped (Why Don't We Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें